Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    not at all to do with Gaiman, or any of you
Page 1 ... 165 166 167 168 169 170 171 174
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

not at all to do with Gaiman, or any of you
 Login/Join

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
GR, that's great that she's responding like that. I wish mine had been so easily convinced. Smile

So, speaking of mine:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
They did that? What awesome kids. Big Grin

And tell us more about the mask, from where is it?

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
The mask is from an old roommate. He left it in lieu of the three months rent he owed. I believe his family got it while stationed in Korea, a replica of a ceremonial something or other. Its purpose is to scare evil spirits away by guarding the front door.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
And in its free time it eats stuffies Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
badger, yahr, badger, escher
Picture of daysleeper [if I'm lucky]
posted Hide Post
One recent day I was preparing to breastfeed our new baby. Our 3-yr-old told me he wanted to feed the baby. I praised him for wanting to help but briefly explained why he couldn't yet, since he didn't have the necessary equipment. He pulled up his shirt to show his chest and told me he did TOO have boobies! I told him yes, he did (technically), but his and daddy's did not have milk in them for the baby like mine did. He thought about that a minute, then said he would feed the baby a sandwich then!

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daysleeper [if I'm lucky]:
One recent day I was preparing to breastfeed our new baby. Our 3-yr-old told me he wanted to feed the baby. I praised him for wanting to help but briefly explained why he couldn't yet, since he didn't have the necessary equipment. He pulled up his shirt to show his chest and told me he did TOO have boobies! I told him yes, he did (technically), but his and daddy's did not have milk in them for the baby like mine did. He thought about that a minute, then said he would feed the baby a sandwich then!

BWAH! That's awesome.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

badger, yahr, badger, escher
Picture of daysleeper [if I'm lucky]
posted Hide Post

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Still not impressed, I see. And I love your sig line as the caption!

*implodes from the cuteness!*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Way too cute.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
He's so adorable, Day! Smile and I love Kidlet's logic Smile

MissBoo is creeping now - she can push herself with her toes while pulling with her hands. And from the way she raises her bottom up while doing this, I suspect proper crawling is not far behind!
She can also roll from front to back and back to front... So in other words, hide everything because she wants to put it in her mouth Big Grin
We survived our first bout of teething, too. No visible teeth yet..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In control
Picture of Caspian
posted Hide Post
I was playing a "guess the animal" game with G, with clues along the lines of "I'm thinking of an animal that is small and green and loves to jump" ("a FROG!").

G's clue for me: "I'm thinking of an animal that has big ears, a big big house, and doesn't talk."

----------------
Never stare into a car's headlights and freeze, because you'll either be run over or shot.

Posts: 1769 | Location: Everywhere you wanna be. Like Visa. Or is that American Express? | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
I love that so much! What was it?

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Caspian:
I was playing a "guess the animal" game with G, with clues along the lines of "I'm thinking of an animal that is small and green and loves to jump" ("a FROG!").

G's clue for me: "I'm thinking of an animal that has big ears, a big big house, and doesn't talk."

An elephant, of course - big ears, usually lives in the biggest house in the zoo, and doesn't talk, because the trunk makes it sound like it has a cold.
Solved. Razz

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is in perfect karmic alignment
Picture of Punkyfins
posted Hide Post
quote:
"I'm thinking of an animal that has big ears, a big big house, and doesn't talk."

A snail?

-------------------
Blog: Room with a view.

~You are a *Taverner*.
Sometimes patrons want to go where everybody knows their names, though it helps when half of them are named John. When people want to celebrate, or commiserate, they gather to your establishment. You provide the atmosphere, the warmth, rum, and even an ear to bend. Did I mention the rum? Years before the language will be mangled with terms like facilitator and networking and interpersonal communication, you've overseen it all, and broken up a few bar fights, to boot.~
-Royko

Posts: 8667 | Location: Just north of Earth | Registered: July 02, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I immediately thought 'hermit elephant'!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I'ma say a termite, or an elephant at the zoo.

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'm going to say a whale because the whole ocean is their house, and they don't talk like us and they can hear another whale from miles away.

Posts: 111 | Location: Pudding Palace | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
What's incredibly small, extremely intelligent, and can do anything they set their minds to?

Posts: 111 | Location: Pudding Palace | Registered: January 17, 2012Reply With QuoteReport This Post
In control
Picture of Caspian
posted Hide Post
The correct answer was "a wolf".

----------------
Never stare into a car's headlights and freeze, because you'll either be run over or shot.

Posts: 1769 | Location: Everywhere you wanna be. Like Visa. Or is that American Express? | Registered: February 23, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
DAMNIT!!! Mad