Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    not at all to do with Gaiman, or any of you
Page 1 ... 171 172 173 174
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

not at all to do with Gaiman, or any of you
 Login/Join

is out of her gourd. Please leave your name and number and she will get back to you.
Picture of HRH Princess of the Pumpklin Realm
posted Hide Post
Hey - can anyone tell me where I can purchase real tea - a friend brought me some from her visit to England and now tea I get her ein the states sucks - If you can give me a webiste or something where I can get real tea I would appreciate it.

----------------------------------
History; Made fresh daily!!
------------------------------
Royal Ambassadore of the University of Unproductivity and Procrastination.
-----------------------------
Ruler of the Pumpkin Realm
----------------------------------
Favorite Quote from Capt. Crash - "Doesnt your life revolve around me? Mine Does."

Posts: 372 | Location: Seventh cricle of Hell | Registered: June 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by HRH Princess of the Pumpklin Realm:
Hey - can anyone tell me where I can purchase real tea - a friend brought me some from her visit to England and now tea I get her ein the states sucks - If you can give me a webiste or something where I can get real tea I would appreciate it.

I get mine from https://www.teadog.com/
It depends on the kind of tea you got, was it Assam, Darjeehling, Oolong? I like mine dark and strong and malty and so I like Assam. My favourites from the linky are Glengetti, Punjana Titanic and loose leaf Assam from Taylor & Harrogate.

You might find some in the International section of the grocery store. Typhoo tea and P&G Tips can easily be found in my hick town.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
Cost Plus World Market has a pretty good selection of decent English tea, too. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Geoffrey turns one today.

Holy crap, how did that happen?!?

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheatreGeek:
Geoffrey turns one today.

Holy crap, how did that happen?!?

As the parent of a tween, I can only say that this is just the start. He's a lovely, lovely boy.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48716 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Yup. What Dweller said!

Yesterday I took Dev and a friend to see Man of Steel (they liked it, I mostly didn't) but during the various conversation tangents he said I was a 'Cool Mom'

*preens*

However, I really think that nearly every kid thinks that about everybody's else's mom, which is what I told him.

He was also quite amused that nothing naughty he said shocked me in the least. Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
Today Wonton walked into Kindergarten and plopped down on the day care provider's lap and I realised she was holding a tube of vaginal gel. And she refused to give it back. Noisily.

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by His Noodle Girl:
Today Wonton walked into Kindergarten and plopped down on the day care provider's lap and I realised she was holding a tube of vaginal gel. And she refused to give it back. Noisily.

*snerk*

has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
She's calling it candy. I have the feeling she'll want to give it to people tomorrow!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
While online chatting with my cousin about Geoffrey (whom I frequently refer to as 'G' while typing to save time), he came out of nowhere with this gem:

quote:

Ben: do you ever call him G Love, G Money, etc?
me: Oh dear god no
Ben: maybe you should start
me: You go right ahead and do that, Uncle Ben
Ben: I don't know how that will help your time management problem but it can't hurt

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Molly broke a bowl a few days ago and TM was cleaning it up while I cleaned her. I told her "That's why we have to be careful with bowls, now it has to go in the garbage and be thrown away!"
She looked at me very seriously and said "No Mama, is LEGO."

Big Grin unfortunately untrue, but so cute!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:

Just seen this.

*applauds, wildly*

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
She's calling it candy. I have the feeling she'll want to give it to people tomorrow!

I can remember wanting to buy durex gossamer, because I'd heard of gossamer in fairy books. *cough*

They disappeared from the shelf in the corner shop after that. I'm so sorry, sexually-active people in my street in the 1970s, I didn't mean that to happen!

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
quote:

I can remember wanting to buy durex gossamer, because I'd heard of gossamer in fairy books. *cough*

They disappeared from the shelf in the corner shop after that. I'm so sorry, sexually-active people in my street in the 1970s, I didn't mean that to happen!

Hahahahahahahaha Big Grin

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post