Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Does anyone know how to contact dayvd
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Does anyone know how to contact dayvd
 Login/Join

posted
Because I miss him. And I tried to turn the internet upside down and shake it but I couldn't find anything recent. I also tried two different email addresses. So if you do know a working email for him, let me know.

dayvd, if you happen to read this: I will come to your dreams and take back all the pretty butterflies I ever sent you if you don't contact me. Wink

Posts: 4958 | Location: Finland | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Recent articles about boys wearing skirts and the intelligence of octopi made me think back to dayvd. Wish he would pop in again, as he is sorely missed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
badger, yahr, badger, escher
Picture of daysleeper [if I'm lucky]
posted Hide Post
I would love to see him show up again too. I often wonder where he's disappeared to and what's going on in his corner of the world.

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
badger, yahr, badger, escher
Picture of daysleeper [if I'm lucky]
posted Hide Post
By the way, I have sent a note to what we hope may be his address. I even found the old World's End stationery to write it on! Big Grin

Fingers crossed!

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*Crosses fingers*

Posts: 4958 | Location: Finland | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
OOoo. *crosses fingers and toes*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post