Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 99. The Red Balloon Shift.
Page 1 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 ... 76

Closed Topic Closed
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools
Shift 99. The Red Balloon Shift.
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
(And apparently I can't read the words "Lingham's sauce" without doing a beavis and butthead Heh Heh Heh.)

I'm the same with Gentlemen's Relish. Big Grin

And Milka chocolate is decidedly NOT British - it's Swiss, and the best friggin' chocolate in ze hole vorld!

hershy's isn't British either, they seem to be fast and loose with their version of 'British'.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Report This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*wibbles* I had a bunch of items in the shopping cart and it all went poof! *trying to remember what was in there*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Report This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
quote:
D

And Milka chocolate is decidedly NOT British - it's Swiss, and the best friggin' chocolate in ze hole vorld!

i am a fan of ze milka.

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I think Milka is too sweet - although it's entirely possible that we're not getting the proper version here.

And wow, I knew shipping would be expensive, but not *that* expensive!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Report This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
I think Milka is too sweet - although it's entirely possible that we're not getting the proper version here.

And wow, I knew shipping would be expensive, but not *that* expensive!

Ooo, we could send you one.

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Report This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
oh, that was shipping on my whole order - tea, crisps, tub of drinking chocolate and lemon shortbread

now available in colour!
Picture of Liliaharas
posted Hide Post
It's lunch time in the UK!!!

*does a little lunch time dance*

~credo quia absurdum est
I believe it because it is absurd~

~bibamus, moriendum est
Let us drink, for we must die~

Posts: 2632 | Location: Londinium | Registered: August 24, 2008Report This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
I'm squatting in the corner of my hotel room 'cause the boss took the desk *boo*; now I need to pull it all together and head downstairs for breakfast.

There had better be eggs or oatmeal, and some MEAT, or there will be problems

Good morning.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Report This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
Not that sort of squatting! I just have my laptop on the little padded table-thing at the foot of my bed.

You people.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
oh, I don't really want to go to Las Vegas in August. I'm going to fry!

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Oddly, its been pleasant here the past couple days. And by pleasant I mean the high is only in the low 90's and humidity around 50% and a nice breeze. As long as you don't have to be in direct sun and DOING anything, its fine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Report This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Maeve, you could come to Seattle?

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Report This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
it's actually sunny today, yay! of course, I'm doomed to go see Transformers 3. But the theatre is down by the yarn shop and I'm stopping in there for a while!

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:
Maeve, you could come to Seattle?

I wanted to do the ComicCon thing! But hubby decided on this magic convention. Devlin would much rather go to Legoland.

I've never been to Seattle. I should go someday, if only for Voodoo Doughnuts!

Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted Hide Post
Howdy, folks. How is everyone?

Me, I've got a job interview this afternoon. I hope it goes well - my current position is only temporary, and will expire very soon.

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Report This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
ahhh rats, the chocolate talk stopped, it was making me want chocolate...and that is NOT a bad thing

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Report This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxom Vroom:

Me, I've got a job interview this afternoon. I hope it goes well - my current position is only temporary, and will expire very soon.

~~interview vibes~~

(not his real name)

Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxom Vroom:

break a leg!

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Report This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Good luck Manxom!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Report This Post
Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted Hide Post
Thanks everyone. Smile

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Report This Post