Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    The fabulous adventures of Fred, the Limertilly.
Page 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 ... 42
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The fabulous adventures of Fred, the Limertilly.
 Login/Join

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
hahaha.

*waits for pictures*

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Alas, I forgot to take a picture of them together... I remembered it when I had just sealed the package. Roll Eyes
The rest of the many, MANY pictures shall be uploaded soon. Just let me get through that blasted performance tomorrow (thankfully followed by birthday-bash-avec-football-watching in a pub).

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
As I said in the chat, BEYOND AWESOMENESS!!!
Big Grin

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
*applauds*

Fred is now home safe with me. He went to The House On The Rock on the trip home.

Pictures forthcoming.

I sort of think 2 years on the road and he's developed some bad habits 

This message has been edited. Last edited by: BeeZee,

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24396 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:

Big Grin

*hugs welcome home*

i very much suspect you are right

and snazz - you like like you should be in Madness!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I have no idea when that picture happened! It's brilliant though!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
I have no idea when that picture happened! It's brilliant though!

It was... Friday morning, I think. Before breakfast. Everyone else was upstairs getting ready, and I had Lan take the pic for me.

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Biscuitkeeper
Picture of Matt Cable
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:

Big Grin

i very much suspect you are right

Is Fred going to go swimming in the chocolate fountain?

Posts: 10767 | Location: Michigan | Registered: April 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
It depends on how much he drinks.....

~Joe

Posts: 24396 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
upon the request of btb.

fred in chicago.

spot the fred.

did they catch his likeness? what do you think?

fred found a spot in the sun.

fred takes up arms!

melon.

fred sammich!!!!!

another normal night for fred....

~

CHIKKINZ?

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
awesome, awesome pictures!

and snazz, i still can't get used to seeing you without hair Razz

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
waiting patiently for fireworks and brats:

fred navigates us home-wards, with a slight detour somewhere in the middle of wisconsin:

"we're almost there! turn here!"

inside the house on the rock we discover things, also stuff:

fred vs wale vs squidy

*GONG* the mikado! ...thingy!

on to the carousel room, fred and i find a friend:

the wonderous blur:

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14241 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*applaudes wildly*

~

CHIKKINZ?

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I love the wildly blurry picture at the end.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
eee! house on the rock is so ace. i want to go back!

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I want to go ever! take me! TAKE MEEE!

Posts: 20848 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
fred goes on honeymoon.

not his! even the scare with the zombie dinosaur has stopped his wanderlust yet Big Grin

~

CHIKKINZ?

Only sounds like Keith Flint
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post
So, if I claim my spot out a year in advance, do you think I could get fred for next years comic con?

Posts: 2193 | Location: LA... sort of. | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Fred at Comic Con. ooh. Sounds like a natural.

~Joe