Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    The Job *Vibes* Thread
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 59
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The Job *Vibes* Thread
 Login/Join

is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted
This is a thread for all boardies who may need some job vibes. Either for a new job, or for a current job to suck less, or... whatever Smile

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Crow Girl,

Posts: 6977 | Location: Fahrvergnügen | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
For starters I think fionchadd could use some.

*vibes for a non-sucky job*

Posts: 6977 | Location: Fahrvergnügen | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
*vworps vibes*

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
*vibe-o-rama*

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
~~sends current vibes to fionn~~

~~sends background vibes for al-aura, punky, lila and domi~~

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
oh yes!

and

~~vibes for ms crow too~~

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
now available in colour!
Picture of Liliaharas
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
~~sends current vibes to fionn~~

~~sends background vibes for al-aura, punky, lila and domi~~

Thank you!! i need them! I put in an application with Parliament and i have another to send out this week, here's hoping Smile the second job sounds REALLY cool it's security at the house of commons!

is shall ~~vibe~~ you for a good long weekend

~credo quia absurdum est
I believe it because it is absurd~

~bibamus, moriendum est
Let us drink, for we must die~

Posts: 2632 | Location: Londinium | Registered: August 24, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
ahh, thanks guys Smile

i have my interview in 1 1/2 hours and i'm now quite ridiculously nervous...

my ~vibes~ at present are going out to capt crash for having to be at work at 5.30 every morning - that's gotta suck..

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*remembers*

~~also sends jobs vibage to mattyvid~~

~

CHIKKINZ?

Mrrowr?
Picture of Meadra
posted Hide Post
I have an interview on Dec. 4!

Meadra, Post Ranger

Head of the Guild of the Damask Rose

Part of being sane, is being a little bit crazy.
-- Janet Long

My Etsy shop

Posts: 5206 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: December 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*viiiiiiiiiiiibes*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
*VIIIIIIIIIBES Meadra and Fion*

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Meadra:
I have an interview on Dec. 4!

*screws up eyes*

~~transatlantic jobs vibes~~

~

CHIKKINZ?

Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
~~**vibes everyone jobhunting**~~
(can i request that the Minotaur be included in in the vibing?)

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Sure thing, GR. Smile

*~~jobVIBEZZZ~~ the Minotaur, Silly Punk, Liliharas, Fion, Meadra, Mattvid, Domi, Alaura, and the Crow*

Whew. I'm all vibed out now.
Y'know, I could use some of these myself - I don't think I'm gonna stay here another year.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
I had a feeling this would be a fairly popular topic Smile And this way we don't suck up bandwidth with a separate one for each of us! Big Grin

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
~vibes everyone~

*frets*

no-one has called me yet!!

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
of the sparkly hair brigade
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
good job vibes to everyone!!!!
::sprinkles glitter vibes on everyone::

hehehehe!
you just got sparkled!

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?
Oh yes, she scored very highly on the entrance exam!

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
(((((mega good job vibes for everyone who needs 'em))))

We have the "soft opening" of the new restaurant where I'll be working this weekend....friends and family invitation-only to try and work the bugs out before the real opening this week.

It's gonna be crazy!

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
*bump* and *vibes* for all.

Hope your soft opening went well Beezer, I know how stressful those can be!