Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    What song is in your head?
Page 1 2 3 4 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What song is in your head?
 Login/Join

It's like an Oreo cookie, only not
Picture of Chiaroscuro
posted
Accross the universe-- Beatles

Can't... get it out of my... HEAD!!

(But it's a good song, so it's ok)

------------------------------
Boil up some Mt. Dew, it's gunna be a long night.
DeviantArt
Blog

Posts: 776 | Location: The black hole known as Michigan | Registered: April 15, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Resting by the shade of the tumtum tree, yahr!
Picture of Moon Jester
posted Hide Post
I have "Precious" by Depeche Mode in my head

-----~~-----
Cthulhu for president~Why vote for the lesser evil?

Posts: 9600 | Location: I was hoping you could tell me | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Adoration of the Modii
Picture of Masque
posted Hide Post
I have a few songs in my head...

Circle Song by Tryskel
The wheel of fortune by Emerald Rose
The Ultimate Showdown (of ultimate destiny)
the entire "Time" Albulm by ELO

-- Give a man a fish, he eats for the day; Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime; Teach that man to cook, and he can feed the world....
Head chef in the Realm of Procrastination and Unproductivity, Dp.u.: "You want fries with that?"
Holder for the Golden Pineapple Pin.
------------------------------------------------
If it is on the plate, its food. If it crawls off the plate; Kill it and put it back on the plate.
------------------------------------
I love small furry creatures; especially in a good sauce.

Posts: 13941 | Location: In the Kitchen, Cooking Something. | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Runs with wolves, yahr!
Picture of Lady Jasmine
posted Hide Post
Emerald Rose ROCKS! - though I don't think I've heard that one yet..

As for me:

America - "Now That I'm A Woman" (Last Unicorn Soundtrack)

~You're in the Moulin Rouge babe! Your next month's rent depends on it!~

~We'd be so lost...if we weren't 'us'"~

Posts: 4138 | Location: Enchanted Mists | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Only sounds like Keith Flint
Picture of Rob!
posted Hide Post
I'm listening to a song called

Ya'll Cant Fuck With Us by Tech N9ne, theres some other whack dude on it, but yeah. first peak at the new tech album so Im :-D

Posts: 2193 | Location: LA... sort of. | Registered: April 20, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Metall-x
posted Hide Post
Where'd you go, Fort Minor

"My life has been extraordinary, blessed and cursed and won."--muzzle-smashing pumpkins

"Some wills are too strong to die. And there are powers to formidable to be contained." -Metall-x

"How are you doing all this?""I never saved any for the trip back" (Gattaca)

Posts: 1048 | Location: Warwick, RI | Registered: October 22, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Lady Doomest
posted Hide Post
Gwen Stefani's "Serious" from latest album Love, Angel, Music, Baby...

Great song, has a 70's feel to it...

-----------------------------
Sorry for being a woman, said Eve

Posts: 416 | Location: Dark depths of London | Registered: January 04, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
"I Wanna to Destroy You" by 'The Soft Boys' is happily bouncing around in my head. Smile

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
I know these aren't the right lyrics.

But it goes something like "Whoooooaaaaa, Guadalajara won't do."

It's some 70s rock song. Beezer, could you help me out with it?

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Adoration of the Modii
Picture of Masque
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Jasmine:
Emerald Rose ROCKS! - though I don't think I've heard that one yet..

As for me:

America - "Now That I'm A Woman" (Last Unicorn Soundtrack)

It's off thier new albulm Archives of Ages to Come I got a copy of it for making certain the band got fed at the wedding reception...

-- Give a man a fish, he eats for the day; Teach a man to fish, he eats for a lifetime; Teach that man to cook, and he can feed the world....
Head chef in the Realm of Procrastination and Unproductivity, Dp.u.: "You want fries with that?"
Holder for the Golden Pineapple Pin.
------------------------------------------------
If it is on the plate, its food. If it crawls off the plate; Kill it and put it back on the plate.
------------------------------------
I love small furry creatures; especially in a good sauce.

Posts: 13941 | Location: In the Kitchen, Cooking Something. | Registered: March 08, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Istanbul was never Constantinople. They lied.
Picture of Cyan Dream
posted Hide Post
whatever else is in my head at the time, reading this thread title replaces it with "zombie" by the cranberries.

"what's in your head...?"

inagreyplace + colour theory.

Posts: 3426 | Location: purgatory, USA. | Registered: June 10, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Archus dracomagii
Picture of Chomiji
posted Hide Post
"I Can Hear the Bells" from the musical "Hairspray"

(Hey, whatever happened to our Broadway lyrics thread .... ?)

- Cho

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
You are a Confectioner. Who can take a sunrise and sprinkle it with dew? Actually, that's Bob The Enchanter, two doors down on the left. But you make delectable treats, which is no simple feat considering Oompa Loompas won't be invented for three centuries. Not only do you delight with your sweets, but you've paved the way for a new profession: dentistry!

_ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _ _
the blog thing: From an Ayewards World ...

Posts: 2603 | Location: Takoma Park, MD, USA | Registered: June 27, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows there is no spoon
Picture of The Wanderer
posted Hide Post
Save the Last Dance for me. Which is nice to hear eveyr now and then, but not so pleasant after its been bouncing around the inside of your skull for a few hours...

James

Wandering, but not lost.

"You are a Knight Errant. All of the fun of rescuing damsels, and none of the paperwork." - Royko

Posts: 8394 | Location: New York | Registered: July 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh*

my head is currently, and unusually quiet 

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
[geek alert] The Brinstar theme from Super Metroid.[/geek alert]

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35347 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
You spin me right round baby
Right round
Like a record baby
Right round round round.

L to the Urk!

Posts: 31 | Registered: May 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
I'd be pissed if my mod powers didn't allow to me to cheat and peak behind the curtain.

*hugs*

(I was just telling someone the other day that I missed you!)

In my head : the "Safety Dance." And it's ALLLLLLLLLLLLLLL Xiner's boyfriend's fault.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
The piano intro to the Hellsing anime series.

Doo-doo, doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo-doo...

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
really is wicked
Picture of St.Barbarella
posted Hide Post
Raindrops keep falling on my head...bla bla bla lalalalalalalalala, sleeping on the job...cos Raindrops keep falling on my head, they keep falling...bla bla bla blaaaaaaaa.

And repeat..

-----------------------------

St.Barbarella:
Sexy Tart.
Buys Ale, Reads Books, And Really Enjoys Leaving Lovers Aching - JP

yes, University is all about incontinence - Mythos

You are a Tradesman. Long before labor unions, your guilds were powerful enough to make a free-market capitalist run away screaming. Who controls the British Crown? Who keeps the metric system down? You do, you do.

Posts: 11561 | Location: ooop norrff | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ridiculous! When that carnival comes back through town I'm getting my money back for this "mod powers cryptonite".

Which is to say, I'm getting my firstborn back.

I've made better decisions in my life, is what I'm saying.

Posts: 31 | Registered: May 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post