Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    What song is in your head?
Page 1 ... 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 ... 38
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What song is in your head?
 Login/Join

knows the names of all eleven herbs and spices
Picture of ~nattie~
posted Hide Post
Fat bottom girls

~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~

Posts: 7138 | Registered: March 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Yeah, me too. I-...oh, songs in my head!

thought this was Flame Wars  

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows the names of all eleven herbs and spices
Picture of ~nattie~
posted Hide Post
Little Bunny Fufu

~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~

Posts: 7138 | Registered: March 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Having tea an crumpets with the Blue Fairy
posted Hide Post
I Love the Unknown by Clem Snide

Posts: 3176 | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
The following message is not from me.
quote:
(Hi Miss B! I can't post as my alias lest I give myself away, but I just wanted to say long time no see! Glad to see you back! -- amy/aitapata)

But I agree with it! Smile

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Having tea an crumpets with the Blue Fairy
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jena:
The following message is not from me.
quote:
(Hi Miss B! I can't post as my alias lest I give myself away, but I just wanted to say long time no see! Glad to see you back! -- amy/aitapata)

But I agree with it! Smile

Smile thanks to both of you! I wish I could spend more time on the board - I miss you all!!

Posts: 3176 | Registered: March 30, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
I miss you too Frown

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24396 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Aerosmith - The Farm.

Whenever I play Tribal Wars, this comes into my head.

Good song though.

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35348 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
The theme from Parsley Boobs. Gaaaah!

Posts: 1257 | Location: Bristol | Registered: March 02, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
it's alternating between the Darth Vader Theme from Star Wars and "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid right now.

no, I do not know what's wrong with me.

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Click here!
Picture of Tismalleen
posted Hide Post
For the last 24h, nearly non-stop: the Nouvelle Vague cover of Too Drunk to Fuck. I listened to the song yesterday and it just never. Went. Away. Help!

I've scoured my subconscious for some reason to be stuck with it like this, but I really can't find any (I haven't been or even wanted to be drunk for ages, and... uh, nevermind the TMI part).

It's a funny cover, but not this long! Frown

✄--------------------------------------------------------------------
Sorry, but you are looking for something that isn't here.

Posts: 2413 | Location: fluttering about | Registered: September 18, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
"Hallelujiah", for ages now.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Tismalleen:
For the last 24h, nearly non-stop: the Nouvelle Vague cover of Too Drunk to Fuck. I listened to the song yesterday and it just never. Went. Away. Help!

(

i love that song...i'm note sure i'd like it for 24 hours...

and my brain hates me...
it keeps singing....

Happy Happy Happy Happy Talk
Talk about things you'd like to do...
You've got to have a dream
If you don't have a dream
How're you gonna have a dream come true...

and those are the only lines it knows...so it keeps repeating them...

my brain truly hates me...  

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
i got a new song Big Grin

but i suspect happy talk will return...

misses the first bit...but has pics!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Smaug,

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Apathy:
it's alternating between the Darth Vader Theme from Star Wars and "Kiss the Girl" from The Little Mermaid right now.

no, I do not know what's wrong with me.

Darth Vader theme from Star Wars, alternating with many different songs including "Rockaway Beach" (Ramones) and "Virtuosis Morphosis" (Twilite Minotaur).
i, too, have no idea what is wrong with me.

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Madonna's "Live to tell." Dunno why. I've always got random and surprising songs in my head when I first wake up.

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
"Supernatural Super Serious," the new one from R.E.M.

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
"Jacqueline" - Franz Ferdinand.

I wish it were "Michael," really, as I like that one better and know more of it. (actually, that last bit is probably why I've got "Jacqueline" on endless repeat right now.)

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rumble Fish
posted Hide Post
F*ck the Pain Away - Peaches
not safe for work and so of course its in my head.

Posts: 3140 | Location: amongst the stacks | Registered: May 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
none more black
Picture of mudpuppy
posted Hide Post
Never Stop, Echo & The Bunnymen
(yup, its an oldie!)

Posts: 4915 | Registered: July 14, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post