Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    What song is in your head?
Page 1 ... 34 35 36 37 38 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What song is in your head?
 Login/Join

*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
I always have nursery rhymes stuck in my head. It’s an occupational hazard I guess.
~~Sing a song of sixpence a pocket full of rye~~ I’m blaming this one on Agatha Christy

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
"Dance With me" by Orleans
I have no idea as to why  

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
aaaaaaand now it's stuck in my head.

*gives Lan the stink-eye*

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT! TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT! TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT! TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!
TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT! TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT! TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT! TOO LEGIT TOO LEGIT TO QUIT!

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
They're two they're four they're six they're eight
Shunting trucks and hauling freight
red and green and brown and blue
they're the really useful crew...

DEAR GAWD MAKE IT STARP!!!!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Indirectly, thanks to Mark, directly thanks to myself (sigh)

Oh Sherrie by that dude from Journey.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Some of those J-poppy songs from the Persona 4 game. Talk about earworms...

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
May have posted this before, but...

*needs a new Austin Powers movie, badly*

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
May have posted this before, but...

*needs a new Austin Powers movie, badly*

ooh, I haven't yet corrupted the boy with Austin Powers. Or Wayne's World.

*trots off to Netflix* not streaming. Nor is it on Amazon Prime. feh

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
You turn me right round baby right round
like a record baby, right round, round round...

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragons Bard
posted Hide Post
The Wind by Cat Stevens

"I listen to the wind
To the wind of my soul
Where I'll end up well I think,
Only God really knows
I've sat upon the setting sun
But never, never never never
I never wanted water once
No, never, never, never"

Posts: 3568 | Location: Valhalla | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Something about tigers coming at night and dreaming - it won't go away!!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post

Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
On The Outside by No Use For A Name

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of marmota-b
posted Hide Post
Right now, Born to Run by Bruce Springfield.
How I'd gone for 25 years without Bruce Springfield is beyond me, though Mark Knopfler he is not.

----------------------------------
There is Robinson, alone on a deserted island; but they will marry.

Posts: 180 | Location: alternating between Bohemia and Moravia | Registered: September 10, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rogue Tomato
Picture of Yepa [Holdingpillow]
posted Hide Post
Coco jambo - Mr. President

Yes.. this one: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_-Qtz70_z4

I'm not proud!

You should be fencing, and I should be banging coconuts!

"No more! The Earth's a burrito! We're done!"
-The Snazz-

Trying to take over the world, one nude cook at the time

Posts: 6217 | Location: Vikingland | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
this explains alot...

Posts: 23 | Location: deep in your thoughts | Registered: March 20, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guess what's behind door number pi!
Picture of Mystery Guest
posted Hide Post
What is love? Baby don't hurt me! Don't hurt me! No more.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

Posts: 5625 | Location: no fixed address | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
'Cause it's all about that bass, 'bout that bass, no treble

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
IKEA, just some oak and some pine and a handful of Norse men...

for days now.