Page 1 2 3 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Goodbye
 Login/Join

is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:

The Eternal Lester Zombie.
How I'll always think of you

This.
I wish we'd met IRL and I'm so glad we met online.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post
Salute Lester.

Fuck is always appropriate, doubly so here. The internet is full of real people. You helped us remember that.

Hermits have no peer pressure

Posts: 8099 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
I've spent two days trying to think of what I can say. But there's nothing I can add to what so many others have said.

That's the thing though, so many others, you've had an impact LZ. Thanks for being here.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3195 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Well Fuck...I keep waiting on the 'Haha Fooled you guys' punchline, but I know damn well that you wouldn't mess around QUITE like this.
I've loved having you in my world Lester Zombie.
Both here and in Faceybookand- your humor has been a great asset to every conversation and I can't see a restroom selfie without thinking of YOU,- the Master...
You will never age for as long as the internet exists.
Much Love to ya Mr. Zombie.

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
My Zombie friend, this is hard to process. Death comes like a thief in the night for so many, it's hard to know what to say when it's an expected visitor. Especially when she's visiting someone who seems like an undead constant force in the world, like things won't spin quite right when he's gone.

I hope she greets you like an old friend.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*sends more fish* .. Goodbye Sir.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
*big big hug*

You know that every time I noticed a reflective surface somewhere (and this is not something I used to notice at all before seeing your pictures) I think of how I could use it in a picture? And of course then I realise I can't cause I suck at photography, and then I think "I wounder what would Lester Zombie do with this?".

So thank you for your pictures. And for being here and sharing stuff with us. I always thought you had a really cool zen presence, if that makes sense. I really don't know what else to say, so just *hugs*

Posts: 11803 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Runs with wolves, yahr!
Picture of Lady Jasmine
posted Hide Post
Les, it has been years since we spoke and even then we didn't talk as much as I would have liked. But I've always known you are a good person, the kind the world needs more - not less - of.

Don't know what else I can say except what has already been said...

*big big hug*

~You're in the Moulin Rouge babe! Your next month's rent depends on it!~

~We'd be so lost...if we weren't 'us'"~

Posts: 4142 | Location: Enchanted Mists | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Effete poseur
posted Hide Post
Didn't catch this until news popped up on social media today, but rest in peace Lester and condolences to all those affected by his passing. Omnia mutantur, nihil interit.

Posts: 10489 | Location: Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post