Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    NG's Blog is Fifteen years old!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

NG's Blog is Fifteen years old!
 Login/Join

Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted
Neil posted something about the blog being 15 years old and was wondering what to do for it.

Any ideas? (I'll ask on facebook and twitter obviously, as not many people seem to be here any more - I mean, I still own the board from 29 December!)

Smile

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Is there a GOOD index for all posts on it?

When some of my blogs are 400 messages they are well indexed, but another having 500 has, alas not very many of its messages on the index to them.

Posts: 3 | Registered: February 24, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I'm not sure, sorry. I'm here so sporadically these days, I'm sorry I didn't answer earlier.

Um. There is a webgoblin here and someone called Smaug who used to answer questions like this. Perhaps message them? Smile

AND as for the blog being 15 years old - I shall just say it myself - happy birthday blog! xxx

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
*bounces in thread*

*throws confetti*

*bounces out of thread*

Posts: 969 | Location: frog eaters' land | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I want a video of Neil telling me to stop sh*tposting! Big Grin

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post