Find
Notify
Tools

Music Talk
 Login/Join

Queen of New York
Picture of Dread Captain Psyko
posted Hide Post
Just gonna listen to this over and over all day tomorrow, kthx.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vsmaTq-T4zE

Posts: 9561 | Location: Noo Yawk. | Registered: December 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Queen of New York
Picture of Dread Captain Psyko
posted Hide Post
http://soundcloud.com/frank-ocean/pyramids

There's a new Frank Ocean single and it is just the most magnificent R & B Jam this side of the remix to Ignition. Fucking incredible. Kid has a massive, massive future.

Posts: 9561 | Location: Noo Yawk. | Registered: December 14, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
I have been digging this song for a while. Great marriage of song and lyrics (to me)

Then today I saw video and I have to say Trifecta! Smile

Warning :Contains some language and adult content. Maybe NSFW.

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Anyone a Black Keys fan? Any particular album worth checking out?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is imperfectly illuminated
Picture of Murphy
posted Hide Post
Brothers.
Definitely brothers.

---------------
*is currently impressed*

Posts: 8147 | Location: London, England | Registered: July 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Attack & Release album has some strong points! Great band!!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
I like Thickfreakness and El Camino as well.

Hard to go wrong Smile

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Yeah, thanks guys Razz I'll just go with whatever then Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Sampled Brothers and El Camino. Fun stuff. Amazon had both on a pretty good discount, so I grabbed both Smile Got a Calexico album as well, gonna load these onto the ol' player and enjoy Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
the new Bad Religion album that came out a week and a half ago is pretty damn good. If anyone on here other than me likes it, I'd say it's their best since No Control

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
My SPOTIFY upgrade was BEYOND worth it!
I'm not sure what I DID before Spotify came into my world. Any recorded music, EVER is available to us as long as you have an online connection.

LOVE it.(Can online download to 3 devices though, so now I am hoping that my computers live FOREVER.)

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guess what's behind door number pi!
Picture of Mystery Guest
posted Hide Post
Less Than Jake have a new album!

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

Posts: 5625 | Location: no fixed address | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Heard a review of a band called White Horse this morning on NPR. They sounded pretty cool.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

posted Hide Post
I've really been into Soko lately. Her music is just so sad and haunting. It makes me so heartbroken and lonely but like in a good way, you know?

I still don't know who Keith Flint is

Posts: 8 | Registered: May 02, 2017Reply With QuoteReport This Post