Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Turn on! What are you watching?
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 26
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Turn on! What are you watching?
 Login/Join

Picture of saharial
posted Hide Post
umm.. i am looking forward to getting lost season 4 on dvd and looking to then get heroes season 2 and 3 and then lost season 5

there are 2 korean drama strating in october and november i am very keen to see

but other than that ... i don't really watch tv ahha

oh i do need to finish watching 'the wire season 4' and then do season 5

i'm not good at rememebring to track series when theya re on.
I'm also rewatching buffy and want to get angel series and then x-files

hmm.. *expands day to fit all tv shows that are no longer being aired* haha

------------------------------------------
A giant frog chased me and it had teef!

http://www.goodreads.com/user/show/2139436 - for all the books i've read and am reading/reviewing
http://www.flickr.com/photos/saharial/ - for my photography ^^

Posts: 466 | Location: Duma Key | Registered: May 05, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Hive:
He's in Slings and Arrows and H2O, and just did Passchendale.

How'd I miss that?!? Actually, I realize now that I didn't...really. I worked backwards from S&A, but by the time it showed up i'd forgotten. And, uh, his character is a little bit different in this show...

But yeah, S&A rocked...just long enough, but too short by far.

Andre Braugher is the man! !<segue/> I hope everyone saw Homicide when he won his Emmy
.?

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Royko:
I hated "Accidentally On Purpose" so much that I almost got physically violent over it. It is every horrible thing about the human condition distilled into one sitcom.

It was dreadful, wasn't it?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by duncan s.:
Andre Braugher is the man! !<segue/> I hope everyone saw Homicide when he won his Emmy?

I loved pretty much everyone on Homicide, but he was the man on that show, though matched evenly by Yaphet Kotto. (sp?)

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lexis Nexus
Picture of St.CountZero
posted Hide Post
We've recorded Bones and Fringe, and have already watched the first two episodes of Supernatural. Come on Dean, give 'em Hell!

----------------------------
Adept of the Burning Chrome

Posts: 16373 | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
waggish jackanape
Picture of Royko
posted Hide Post
Aw, man, Supernatural's been back and I've been missing it?!?

---------------------------------------------------------------
So fluffy you could die.
(blog)

Posts: 6917 | Location: Chicago | Registered: October 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lexis Nexus
Picture of St.CountZero
posted Hide Post
It's the Apocalypse!

----------------------------
Adept of the Burning Chrome

Posts: 16373 | Registered: December 22, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
If there's one thing I could educate screenwriters on, it would be what an apocalypse actually is. It's not the end of days. Heck, the major document that people refer to in their scripts as detailing the apocalypse probably isn't even about the end of days. It's supposed to be about a lifting of the veil, about taking all that's temporal and ephemeral and revealing the eternal that's behind it.

Still, good apocalpse, as far as they go.

- G.K. Chesterton

My moderator voice is red.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Calumny and dragones be there here
Picture of Fiori
posted Hide Post
Watched the season premiere of House last night.

I love that show!!

It was nice seeing Franka Potente again, too.

and when I said "hammer" I meant my..." - Captain Hammer

"The orange of your mind tastes like sunshine" - Furious

Posts: 507 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
Missed Big Bang Theory last night cause housemate was already watching House when I got home. Downloading now. OMG I can't wait I can't wait I can't wait!!! *bounces in seat*

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
There's too much on Monday nights. TOO MUCH.

----------------------------------------------------------
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
This is true Nicole. Did anyone catch the very end of Big Bang Theory - it was a picture of something at Comic Con?

I have the same problem with too many things to watch on Thursday nights. I want to give Flashforward a go, but I also want to watch Bones. Thankfully, they are replaying Flashforward on Friday night, which gives me something to do until Dollhouse.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
They show Bones on Wed night here in ol' Canadia! Frees up Thurs night for Supernatural, hehe. I'm tempted to check out Flash Forward but it seems like it would wear thin quickly.

----------------------------------------------------------
Be who you are and say what you feel, because those who mind don't matter and those who matter don't mind. - Dr. Seuss

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Jim:
quote:
Originally posted by duncan s.:
Andre Braugher is the man! !<segue/> I hope everyone saw Homicide when he won his Emmy?

I loved pretty much everyone on Homicide, but he was the man on that show, though matched evenly by Yaphet Kotto. (sp?)

I was drawn to the show by Mr. Kotto (he had me at Alien), but there wasn't a weak member of that cast. brilliant.

did you ever see 'Homicide: Life on Sesame Street' on Family Guy? also brilliant. I'm just sayin'

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Count St.Pierre:
We've recorded Bones and Fringe, and have already watched the first two episodes of Supernatural. Come on Dean, give 'em Hell!

Can I come over? Pretty please..?

(not his real name)

enlightened website user
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Fiori:
It was nice seeing Franka Potente again, too.

Nice? Nice?!?

hmm ... perhaps I should move this to the Flame Wars thread.  nah, I'll just move my mind to the Flame Wars thread ...

(not his real name)

has been eaten by a grue.
Picture of Apathy
posted Hide Post
definitely excited about bones, and also lie to me. i want to watch supernatural, but i'm a couple seasons behind now. boo. and my sister has declared that i will be educated in the greatness of fringe as soon as she gets her little paws on the dvds (which, as she jubilantly exclaims whenever the subject comes up, come with six hours of extras!).

~ fLame Woosh ~
Elite Special Force Procrastinator, trained in High Arts of Extended Coffee Breaks and
Master Linguist of the Water Cooler Conversation

Posts: 7134 | Location: the gloaming | Registered: November 29, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Pirate/Zombie/Hero
Picture of Jena
posted Hide Post
Ok, premiere of NCIS was GOOOOOD! We'll see how NCIS L.A. goes...

Vice-Chancellor of the Heartless Bitch Council

Damn peer pressure

Posts: 5271 | Location: Sacramento, CA, US | Registered: August 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
yaaaay teevee! :-p
avast, spoilers ahead!

currently i'm onto:

big bang theory, but i still have much of 2nd season to catch up on. i did see the season 3 premiere. loooved sheldon's mom cornering him into going back to LA.

Supernatural, i feel peaked at season 3 but i still can't not watch it. mostly for dean ;-)

house -- i missed the premiere! but i've got it queued up on hulu. thank god for hulu.

bones! love bones. re: season premiere: FRUSTRATING that booth seems convinced his feelings are just a temporary brain chemistry balance thing.

mad men -- thank god for hulu again! i don't have cable, but i gots cable internets!

breaking bad i just bought season one of breaking bad, which i'm pretty excited to watch, it looks hilarious. if it turns out to be meh, well... at least i got it on sale?

project runway - the first half of this season is kind of tedious, but i'm following closely because of the 2 mn boys Smile also again thank god for full episodes on the internets.

dollhouse, good stuff, but i wasn't blown away last season. i'm hangin in there for mr. joss tho.

i'm looking forward to flash forward, seems like the flavor of lost but not effing crazypants, plus it's got joseph feines (yum) john cho (yum yum!) and dominic monaghan (chaarrlliee!)

i'm pretty sure there's more but that's what's on the top of my mind for right now...

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14237 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
i watch the news when i'm eating my supper.....

*misses topgear*....

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post