Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    What are you doing Thursday that isn't turkey related?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

What are you doing Thursday that isn't turkey related?
 Login/Join

could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted
Distract me from my traditional hosting anxiety! Smile

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14237 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Baking ciabatta. Which reminds me, I need to feed the sourdough starter.

Otherwise, I'm not cooking anything. Not even pumpkin pie.

We might go to the movies. (I do fully believe that the place should be closed, but since they are not then I will go)

Devlin and his school band will be playing at Disneyworld (in front of the Epcot ball) in the parade tomorrow.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
We used to go to the movies after digesting roast beast, but now we do board games. (But honestly I miss the chill time of being at the movies...)

You know what yer gonna see?

Posts: 14237 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Steve wants to see some boxing movie that I do not want to see and I want to see Arrival, which he won't like very much.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I'll be going to the gym. Got to get my spin on before I eat all the food!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Imma going to do...nothing not turkey related.

Even the naps will be turkey related.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post
We've already done the family thing. I'm finally getting the idea of what it's supposed to be and they got the idea not to inflict green bean casserole (or anything described as casserole) on me.

We eat much better now. The Turkey of the In Laws was cooked well. I stuffed too much Irish Butter into mashed potatoes and made a cranberry lime tart.

Tomorrow will be rare roast beef for us.

Hermits have no peer pressure

Posts: 8095 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
heee...
My company has sister offices in bulgaria, and in the last few years we've been importing our bulgarian co-workers. The looks on their faces when we inflict traditional thanksgiving dishes on them are terrific.
Why don't y'all like casseroles?

Puck's God-Child
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna go HOME.

I am here under duress. Save me!

Posts: 3912 | Location: Nowhere in Particular | Registered: December 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
Admin. Not fair I know because I'm over here where there isn't any Thanksgiving (wow there's several layers of meaning there if one cares to look).

This week has been really busy, especially with train delays last night which meant I got home at gone midnight, so I have huge backog of things I need to do for all the stupid things I volunteer to do that I really must step down from.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3190 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ThatGuyInBlack:
I'm gonna go HOME.

YAY!

Psi - Midnight? yeek. Hope you got some rest?

I am just about to start the bread dough, then after that's all done I will go feed my adopted-mum's kitties. She's off visiting one of her actual children. Smile

little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
I slept through my alarm, so I suppose I did, but now I have to stay late tonight!

However I am now wondering what a huge backog is? It sounds Nordic.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3190 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
The non-Turkey related thing I will be doing today is seeing Fantastic Beasts and then muppet flailing over JK Rowling cannon and what this will mean as far as expanding our knowledge of Grindelwald and the Grindelwald/Dumbledore showdown. So excited!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Psi, I found it.

Backog(an)- must be plural.

Someone's attempting to build a Nordic Deck, God of the Aesir for Yu-Gi-Oh.

Because...of *course* they are :P

Hope you got some rest

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24392 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post