Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    In London tomorrow?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

In London tomorrow?
 Login/Join

Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted
Just wanted to say that I'm taking over our local pub tomorrow to celebrate my birthday - if anyone is free and fancies it, it would be absolutely lovely to see you :-)

More details here:

https://www.facebook.com/events/338047312911259/

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Dane Cook's Final Horcrux
Picture of Domi
posted Hide Post
I will probably be too knackered, even if I'm done helping Sarah and Mark move! But have an awesome time!

Posts: 20852 | Registered: November 11, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
Ahh are they moving tomorrow? Hope it goes well!

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Sorry, I've been told I cannot spend any more money on any more trips to London til next pay day! (we've only been twice!) Ho hum. I need to earn more pennies! But thank you very much for asking.

Have a lovely time won't you? xxx

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
One day too late Frown I was in London yesterday and had four hours to kill. Foiled again!

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
I'm nowhere near London, But have a Happy Birthday.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I still will not be in London tomorrow.

Happa Brrday!

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday today, fionchadd! I hope your hangover from yesterday's celebrations is not too epic.

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Happy birthday Fion! I hope your pubstravaganza was wonderful. Smile

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
Happy Birthday!
Hope you had a good time at the pub Smile

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post