Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Now that's how you own the board.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now that's how you own the board.
 Login/Join

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
Thank you Motley, but your board has moved to another castle.

This telecastBoard is copyrighted by the NFL ME for the private use of our audience ME. Any other use of this telecast Board or any pictures, descriptions, or accounts of the game shenaningans without the NFL ME's consent is prohibited.

*pirates the Board*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Pirates?

On MY Board?!

Will never happen.

Contrasted with the hilarious crime of street racing clown cars, I guess.

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
I rubbed a genie and she granted me three wishes and I wished the Board was mine.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
I rubbed a genie-

So THAT'S how it really works, eh?

I Googled "summon Board" and got this:

Any similarity between No. 48 and JP is purely coincidental.

So MINE,... I think...

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Think again.

*mine*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I did think again and discovered the hidden steampunk history of the world where robots and machines did everything but Maeve came by and made a machine divide by zero and things went kablooey and paradise was lost.

Proof.

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Wait... I'm responsible for the Apocralypse?

Well, judging from my dreams lately, yeah... you have a point.

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Stoopid Windoze phone
BOARD IS MINE DONT F WITH ME I HAVE MUH GAME FACE ON
https://db.tt/YEwGqG63

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
It was a night of firsts!

- First time I was ever in the Excel Energy Center in St. Paul

- First time I was ever at a NHL playoff game (sorta):

Yo dawg I hear you like watching ice hockey so i streamed ice hockey at your ice hockey so you can watch ice hockey while watching ice hockey

- First time I wore a teams colors via grease paint *Man Card: Upgraded*

- And the first time I ever used Uber... aaand hit the wrong button on the phone app and rode home in a black Escalade (stoopid Windoze phone)

Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
Wow, this place is deader than dad's comic book company!

ya Facebookin' weirdos 
Razz Big Grin

UPDATE: I'm still amazing.

Posts: 257 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
I'm still amazed you haven't blowed up yet.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Traditional Dutch chocolatier
Picture of Lester Zombie
posted Hide Post
My head asplose.

---------------------------------
Things never were what they used to be.

Posts: 2361 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scootie Pie
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
I'm still amazed you haven't blowed up yet.

Dad's alter ego is a mild-mannered scientist again (like he needs another origin event in his life, might as well fill his shorts with radioactive insects while we're at it), so the likelihood of me bloweding up has gone from Unlikely to Deadpool Favorite. Eek

When the Bureau of Atomic Scientists found out about dad's job, they upped the Doomsday Clock up to 11:59:59.99999999993. Not that he's an idiot (in this case Razz), but c'mon, impossible events attract to Furious like I attract hot wimmen.

*flex flex pose*

Aaaaannd that's the reason why I own the Board Razz

Posts: 257 | Location: The Land of Awesome. Population: Not You | Registered: September 02, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Sorry Folks- this Board is MINED- - - everyone step back... that's it. A Liiiitle farther... *hipbumps the interlopers into the abyss.

Tata - Suckas!!
Alllll MINE!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*yoink*

Mine.

Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
"Board's Mine, Board's Mine
No, No, No, it's Mine
The Board Is Mine, The Board Is Mine
The Board Is Mine, The Board Is Mine"

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
I see a little silhouette-o of a Board
It is Mine
It is Mine
So let's do the fandango!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Thunderbolts and lightning!
Very very frightening me!
(Board is mine) Board is mine
(Board is mine) Board is mine
Board is mine Figaro
Magnifico oh oh oh

Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
"You're fourteen, you're beautiful, and you're mine"

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Board me up, before you go go
The Board is mine and I'm going solo

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr