Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Now that's how you own the board.
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Now that's how you own the board.
 Login/Join

Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
*Covers board with cream, sherry and cherries*

I think you'll find it is a trifle. You'd better pass it along to me. I love trifle.

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*does the washing up, steal the Board*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
*Writes on the Board*

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
*uses a rubber on Mythos' writing (that's an eraser for you US folk) and re-writes ownership. Aha!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*giggles 'cos Motley said 'rubber' and because secretly I am twelve*

*steals the Board and leaves an exact replica behind*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Eye of the Tigger
Picture of Seccotine
posted Hide Post
Helloooooooooooooooo Smile

Big Grin

*bounces out of thread*

Posts: 969 | Location: frog eaters' land | Registered: June 13, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
*looks around*

*INHALES*

OkaytheboardiesmeetingisnowinsessionipledgeallegiancetothefladoftheunitedstatesofamericaandtotherepublicforwhicitstandsonenationundergodindivisiblewithlibertyandjusticeforallminutesfromthelastmeetingsmaugydrankabeerreportsfromthefundraisinggroupnonereportsfromthemodswhocaresreportsfromneilgetoffmylawnyoumeddlingkidsoldbusinessnonenewbusinessamotionhasbeenmadetomakefurioustheoneandonlyofficiallegalowneroftheneilgaimanmessageboardalsoknownastheboardfromnowuntilthesunburnsoutallinfavoreAYEallopposenooneopposestheayeshaveitfuriousownstheboardhailtothekingbabyMEETINGADJOURNED.

Razz

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Furious,

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I didn't vote for you. *steals the board*

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I was hunting for an "I own the Board" image on Bing and found this instead:

Coolest Parcheesi board ever! SPACE PRISON!!

*puts Maeve in Space Prison and takes the Board back*

Posts: 32867 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*enlists Rocket and Groot to help me escape from Space Prison and steal the Board*

oops. um. Rocket and Groot stole the Board.

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post

Well now what?

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I was hoping you'd have some clever plan? Or at least part of a plan?

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
*starts stapling HAVE U SEEN THIS BOARD? posters on telephone poles*

*starts saving for a spaceship by dropping eight pennies in a huge glass bottle*

*waits*

Razz

is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
*asks nicely*

*is given Board by Rocket and Groot*

*owns The Board*

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
*owns*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragons Bard
posted Hide Post
A silent echo of sound...
Hello, I own the board for a brief moment.
Then poof, I am gone.
It looks dusty and full of cobwebs here. I see old names from the past but not a lot of recent posts.

Bye

Posts: 3568 | Location: Valhalla | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
*yoink*

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
oh! smalltown what's that behind you??!

::snatch::

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14237 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*distracts flufflyllama with prettysquishy malabrigo*

*steals the Board*

Effete poseur
posted Hide Post
<---First official board owner of 2017

Posts: 10487 | Location: Michigan | Registered: December 18, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post