Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dread Captain Psyko:
Headed to Charlotte, NC for a week in a week.

What is there to do/eat in Charlotte?

People!

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Happy Monday! I had a great weekend. Big Grin

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
[sings] Meltdown! [/sings]

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
*pokes DM*

----------------

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
*is poked*

whadyawan'?

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I'd like some tea. And my ipod to magically have music back on it.

I have to go to the dentist this morning. I have a filling that's worn down. bluh.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Hope it goes smoothly Maeve Smile

I'm preparing papers for our committee's meeting this afternoon.

---

Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I want another three hours of sleep! Unfortunately I'm sifting through the AP wires instead. Razz

Good luck at the dentist Maeve. I really ought to find one and make an appointment myself.

----------------

Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
My Committee has moved to bring a minister in for questioning, should be interesting!

---

*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Saturday I get to sit at the libraries both at am anima convention (E-ville con). Any ideas on what to wear?

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by library lady:
Saturday I get to sit at the libraries both at am anima convention (E-ville con). Any ideas on what to wear?

Heh. You're asking us?

Five chick rules when dressing up for an anime con:

1) 80's neon-colored hair

2) Go-go boots

3) Cleavage

4) Big-ass weapon

5) Cleavage

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Option 2 : sailor suit school girl uniform.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Option 2.1 : sailor suit school girl uniform with cleavage.

Good luck making your eyes that big. Yes I said eyes.

Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
I went with black boots, black and red plaid tights, black mimi skirt, my geek the library T-shirt, and my (very) long hair in two pony tails. Tame, but it worked. Had fun and was paid to be there.

+++

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
That sounds ADORABLE, library lady!!

We went urban-exploring today and wandered all over the city. My feet hurt. Ouch. But we had fun!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
I have pretty dress making on the brain.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Had to go to a training on some new ebook software at the library. (blio - I think) it does picture book and nonfiction that had a lot of photos. (think knitting and quilt books)

+++

Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Interesting - I seem to be able to log in from work again. Rather convenient, since I took on an additional 5 hour shift today (which is public holiday in Germany, so there's not much going on, but we get a 125% bonus!).

So how was everybody's weekend? Any bunnies?

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Forts for adults!

secretly wants one  

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
That's an
itty bitty  
mancave there babe Razz

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post