Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
Do you get to wear web shooters? I mean, if there's ever a time to THWIP! across a room...

I know I am not a comic guy, but why can't lasers and webshooters both go pew pew?

edin (and yes i do want Furi's brain to go pew pew) Big Grin

-Ivan.

Posts: 2051 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
But I thought his brain already went pew pew...

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
so, wait, it goes pew pew not fwoosh?

I feel so disillusioned.

Big Grin

-Ivan.

Posts: 2051 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Or maybe we're confused.

Which part went "fwoosh"? Was that explody head stuff?
Maybe the "pew pew" brain is different.

*think think think*
Yeah, that's it! Different!

~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanderinginmn:

edin (and yes i do want Furi's brain to go pew pew) Big Grin

My brains go like this:

All the cool kids use POSTIMAGE.ORG to hotlink

and it sounds like turning on a gas burner, you know, sssssssBFWOOF! Pops my eardrums alot.

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:
Or maybe we're confused.

Which part went "fwoosh"? Was that explody head stuff?
Maybe the "pew pew" brain is different.

*think think think*
Yeah, that's it! Different!

This is a family board stop talking about my brain that goes pew pew! Red Face

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Um, brains are family friendly food... what were you thinking?

-Ivan.

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
*waits for Furi answer*

~Joe

Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:

This is a family board stop talking about my brain that goes pew pew! Red Face

The same family board that brought us the Golden Showers thread?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
ah well, stuff and things.

-Ivan.

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Oh by the love of all things holy, unholy and chicken tikka masala - I LOATHE CHENILLE YARN!

What was I thinking? Oh, yeah, it's squishy...

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*naps*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
The Christmas Cold has me in its clutches. I hope it's gone by Friday because I can't taste much at the moment and that would be a waste.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3195 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*gifts Psi with copious amounts of vitamin C warriors to fight his cold*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
My husband also has a cold and he'd better not give it to me because we have to travel on Friday. Hopefully he won't be contagious then.

I am knitting a hat for my dad. I've never knitted him anything before - not because he's not knitworthy, but because he's never wanted a knitted thing before. Until recently he's never really been cold enough to wear knitted things.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Hat's done. As far as I can tell, he didn't wear it. But, it's not as cold as it was a few days ago, so...

Husband still has a bit of a cold, but it's not bad enough for me to try and make him stay home.

I have a sock to knit in the car. I have a pie to bake and another load of laundry to do.

posted Hide Post
I've been meaning to get back into learning how to crochet, but it's been a matter of having the time and energy to sit and focus solely on it.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
I do understand your reasoning but something feels a little incongruous about a trapezer (trapezeartist?) (Swingdingler?) not having the energy for crocheting

Posts: 49 | Location: Just outside the M25 | Registered: October 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Ha! Good point. It's partly due to being tired post-flying when I do have breaks that aren't full of to-do lists.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
One of my fellow knitters always asks if I have a good carrot cake recipe. Well, I think mine is good. I use pumpkin puree instead of pineapple and I put red wine in it. I typically make it with whole wheat flour, but my YarnMum has issues with gluten and so I am experimenting with King Arthur's Measure for Measure gluten free blend. We shall see how it turns out. It seemed a bit fluffy to me, so I added some ground flax meal.