Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 57 58 59 60 61 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanderinginmn:
After hiking for a bit in the Sierra's, I am quite convinced that Furi needs a pet Marmot.

Google Image them, they are basically orange mountain otters with more deviousness.

Volcano Otter + Scoot + Furi?!?

I did a GIS and found one wielding a light saber, so I think you're right: lookee - I remembered to not hotlink!

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
oh, uffda, i miss this place.

And I do cry for the shit we gave up when things shifted to fb, twitter, and all the crap (and i miss you all though i still refuse whore myself out to those companies in order to chat [not that it seems to matter].)

Tin foil hat and all that :P

heh, we are so doomed...

10 years ago, could you imagine that someone would ask that you put a chip in your arm that would track your location, elevation, speed, heart-rate, etc?

Now, you put that in your pocket and cannot live without it.

Ah well, let's sing the doom song and all that.

heh, happy post.

-Ivan.

Posts: 1992 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
fuck.

-Ivan.

Posts: 1992 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Sounds like American Gods is your kinda book.

Posts: 49 | Location: Just outside the M25 | Registered: October 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
<fish><

-Ivan.

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Last night I dreamt that Neil showed up at my house with a bunch of Boardie friends and we watched movies and played board game and put a puzzle together. I baked brownies for everyone.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
quote:
<fish><

><GRANG>

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
really is wicked
Picture of St.Barbarella
posted Hide Post
Eh meh gerrd...

I had this sudden urge just now to see if this place still existed.

And it does!

You're all still here! It's like it's 2006 again!!!

(I'm interested to see what my icon was, or what's in my sig??)

(Edit: lol, it's still the tonks pic)

*waves* I hope you are all well as can be.

-----------------------------

St.Barbarella:
Sexy Tart.
Buys Ale, Reads Books, And Really Enjoys Leaving Lovers Aching - JP

yes, University is all about incontinence - Mythos

You are a Tradesman. Long before labor unions, your guilds were powerful enough to make a free-market capitalist run away screaming. Who controls the British Crown? Who keeps the metric system down? You do, you do.

Posts: 11561 | Location: ooop norrff | Registered: May 09, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Gods I miss this place.
*hugs everyone who still sometimes checks in here*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*hugs back GR*

Hey there, St.B! Good to see you around these parts again!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:
quote:
<fish><

><GRANG>

Big Grin

-Ivan.

is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
I peopled today and it was EXHAUSTING.
Came home and took a nap (sort of, the kind of nap where your three-year-old is watching Mickey Mouse beside you on the bed and you're dozing in and out for a while).
I need to get back into the habit of being around people IRL and socializing without it knocking out the entire rest of my day :/

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Oestre sparagmos!
Picture of fionchadd
posted Hide Post
*waves*

um, hello? long time no visit. Was hit by a sudden rush of nostalgia for this place.

I can't believe this shift thread has been going since 2011. I remember when we used to whip through them in 3 days.

I never deal with change quite as well as I think I am.

EP now available for FREE download! Click Here

"Fairytales are more than true: not because they tell us that dragons exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be beaten"

a peek inside the whirlwind of my thoughts

Posts: 10543 | Location: deepest darkest somerset | Registered: December 31, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
Hi!

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
heh, we're doomed.

I want to rant, but I know it will not matter any more, so... yeah.. wheee?

-Ivan.

Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
So I think I might have hijacked the shift thread to broadcast the death of the board....

Thank you all for propagating my existential crisis.

-Ivan.

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Nah. Still alive

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24395 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Rant, Ivan, rant away!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Dammnit, phelia and beez. actually this one has some merit. So I Will Start A Thread!!! (sorry, only did a few of those back in the 'active days')

-Ivan.

Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
rant1.. *tin foil hat #1*

-Ivan.