Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 59 60 61 62 63 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:

WaterBalloonKissInTheFace you say?

*waterballoons Furi, in the face* That'll help livin' up the job things!

Aren't you supposed to be jumping between swinging sticks in something tight and sparkly? Razz

*landof10000waterballoons Ms. Cirque du Sporkleil*

Posts: 32888 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Circus on the weekends, waterballoonin' lilies any ol' time.

*waterballoons*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12431 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
How do you keep you balance with those giant shoes?

Does your nose honk?

Razz

Posts: 32888 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*Juggles pins at Furi's head*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 12431 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I come here maybe once a year and still it's the same old people in The Shift. I think this may be some kind of a pocket outside time and space.

Posts: 4959 | Location: Finland | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rea:
I come here maybe once a year and still it's the same old people in The Shift. I think this may be some kind of a pocket outside time and space.

This place is our comfy booth close to the bar, but not too close. Hard to give up. Razz

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
*Juggles pins at Furi's head*

See this strawberry Pop-Tart? None for you, clowny.

*enjoys the tart*

posted Hide Post
The strawberry poptart I can't digest? No sweat off my back, unless you want me to reflux all over this thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
The strawberry poptart I can't digest? No sweat off my back, unless you want me to reflux all over this thread.

> does 720° flips in the sky
> has acid reflux

Do you see the... ? Nevermind. Razz

posted Hide Post
Ew.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Gout sucks. Yup, my body says fuck your shit, you will be submitted to dire pain and swelling. Good times.

Just thought I would try to change the subject from strawberry poptart connotations....

-Ivan.

Posts: 2008 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanderinginmn:
Gout sucks. Yup, my body says fuck your shit, you will be submitted to dire pain and swelling. Good times.

Just thought I would try to change the subject from strawberry poptart connotations....

Gout? I knew you were a retro guy, Ivan, but retro diseases? That’s commitment!

Ben Franklin had gout! And you look like Ben Franklin, except for the the height and the face. Could be related. Do you count in multiples of 100?

Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Yup, fucking gout.

Apparently it runs in the fam. good times Smile royal disease my ass.

Though, yes, may hap i will find a need for bifocals some day. Smile

-Ivan.

Posts: 2008 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
I have a friend at work who has gout, too! He's also lactose intolerant. Poor guy has a ton of foods he needs to avoid.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8098 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Joc!! *tackle hugs*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
FEELIA!

*Falls Down*

*HUGS!*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 8098 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
*helps back up*

How are you??

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
I am good! I miss this board sometimes - especially at lunch. Smile

How are you?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
I do too. What's the point of lunch if Lan isn't sharing what all he's eating?

I'm busy busy but looking forward to meating Boardies on the other side of the pond next week.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
The Board still exists! Yay! I vaguely remember a history teacher always saying that Ben Frsnklin was the true father of our country...

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25367 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post