Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 60 61 62 63
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

Picture of SomeKindOfStranger
posted Hide Post
*waves hello*

I was a long-time lurker here years ago, but never really posted much and I havent been on here at all for a longtim (I mostly live over on facebook now)

I Randomly stumbled across the board again today and thought i would stick my head round the door to see what was going on!

Posts: 8 | Registered: June 01, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
*waves back*

Nice to see and meet you, Stranger. Glad you finally came out of the shadows.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12431 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Hellooooooo? Echo! (echo....echo....echo....)

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4114 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Hello!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12431 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Oh dear. silly pooh

-Ivan.

Posts: 2008 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post