Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Yer Mum's face...  

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
One more day of 2011!

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Miss Boo is 4 months old today! And, I've lived in Hawaii for two years today.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragons Bard
posted Hide Post
Miss Boo is adorable. My eldest baby FiFi turns 19 years old today. Sigh...They grow up to fast. Next thing I know I will be a grandma.

Posts: 3569 | Location: Valhalla | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Scourge of the Lower East Side
Picture of Nel Gurgle
posted Hide Post
Got a coworker 1 year older than I

was a grandma in a day, her son and his GF hid it all until d-Day

----------------------------
Official Pineapple Master General of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination

He said 'It's all in your head,' and I said, 'So's everything'
But he didn't get it....

Posts: 14738 | Location: 'burbs of Chicago | Registered: September 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
I'd love to go with you Lan! Someone should really invent a transporter already.

That would be cool Maeve!

I did have a fun time albeit lonely. It was such a fun concert.

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
We have a Roku box thingy and Netflix and sometimes in the middle of something it'll stop and have to buffer the signal - so Dev's watching Doctor Who last night and it starts loading and he flicked his sonic screwdriver at it. Didn't make it load faster though. Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
I AM POSTING FROM THE FUTURE!!!
Razz

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
bugger. I can't remember which cookie scoop I use for cookies. I have a small one and a not so small one. One is perfect for cookies and the other is perfect for meatballs.

ETA: yay, I guesses right, it's the small one.

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Maeve,

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year! I played board games! Yay!

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
Happy new year folks Smile we stayed up watching 80s movies. We managed 7 before crashing!

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I mostly finished the new hat design and after trying it on decided that I didn't really like the asymmetrical part - you know, the one I tried to so hard to create? I gave up and read Christopher Moore's The Stupidest Angel for a while and then went to sleep.

is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
Happy New Year! We were at TM's parents' place last night - Molly and I fell asleep on their bed from 10pm to 12:30am! Haha.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
boldly going somewhere
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2556 | Location: Not Honolulu, Hawai'i | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
So, in the course of testing my daughter for an LD her IQ tested at 125. I was poking around for the "average charts" and I had no idea that the drop-off to the right of the bell curve was so drastic around 110.

I realize that these tests are by no means perfect but... wow.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
Happy January 2nd!

I had no idea we were still on holiday schedule at work, so I showed up two hours early this morning. Roll Eyes At least that means I can leave two hours early, and have a good chunk of the day left.

We spent midnight on New Years at the movie theatre, watching Girl with the Dragon Tattoo. Probably one of the better New Year's celebrations I've ever been to. Razz

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
scott...drunk...sorry, wrong thread...hi

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Battle of the worthless candidates!

Right now with 98% of the Iowa votes in, Rick Santorum is beating Mitt Romney by only FIVE votes!

(Santorum really sucks btw; acts like Ned Flanders, IRL sucks the c*** of big business and ignores the people)

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Can't go to bed until this meaningless caucus is over! Mad

Good ol' Fox, still spinning against Paul.

However this turns out, 75% of Iowan Repugs hate the frontrunner. Cain quit and he's still playing spoiler! Razz

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post

Four vote difference and it's still not decided...

AARGH!

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Okay, conspiracy foil hat time! About 10 minutes before I posted the previous post, the Fox talking head (in the pic) said Karl Rove called in and said that Mitt Romney won by 14 votes. The political analyst next to the talking head said (paraphrase) "How the heck does he know?" and nothing more was said about it, until just now...

Iowa's still saying it's still too close to call. Confused