Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:
If you want it to be ironic, it has to be lime jello with canned fruit cocktail and mini-marshmallows.

>> Survivor of many 60's and 70's church-basement shindig <<

I've got just the place to start.

Llama, we used to do something similar with a layer of sour cream in the middle and it was very tasty! Yours will be too. Big Grin

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:
quote:
If you want it to be ironic, it has to be lime jello with canned fruit cocktail and mini-marshmallows.

Llama, we used to do something similar with a layer of sour cream in the middle and it was very tasty! Yours will be too. Big Grin

#7. Saurkraut Mold *hork*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by smalltown:
quote:

hot damn! next year the entire feast will be coated in jellies and aspics.

... don't tell my mom... Big Grin

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
So? So?

WAS THERE IRONIC JELLO MOLD??

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Inquiring minds want to know (and demand pictures as proof)!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post
I've been looking through the Project Thread of 2009 and it occurs to me how much I actually miss this place and the times around it.

The bullshit, while still ridiculous in hindsight, seems smaller now. It's weird to think I was in my twenties then and here I am back here at 34. Sometimes I wish this place was still how I left it.

I hope whatever else that it and our memories remain.

Posts: 6059 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:
Inquiring minds want to know (and demand pictures as proof)!

let's see if this works....

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
It's so red! And ring-shaped! I bow down to your occult-esque ability to get it out in one piece, too. I always have to mush it back together and hope nobody notices. Razz

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
oh, it's generally all one mass, but there is a bit of subtle mushing going on...

Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
It looks so jelloy! Lovely job, Ms. Lllama.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
So, I keep trying to make breakfast-y things that are portable because my 16 year old son spends *way* too much time in the shower. Roll Eyes

Yesterday I decided to make chocolate muffins. They at least have white whole wheat because that's what I used. I think I could chuck in some flax meal too, just for something slightly healthier. They seem far too sweet to me and so that's gotta change too, but... chocolate! muffins! yay!

Except I forgot to buy paper cups. I figured, hey, I have a new muffins tin, it's non-stick, it'll be fine.

Nope. They clung in there like barnacles and I had to scoop them out. So they are less muffin-y and more like chunks. I suppose he could stick some in a bag and carry it around. feh.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
I made quishe-y egg-bake thingies with the muffin tin once! half bacon, half sausage, variety of veggies. super yums. nuked with cheese a few days later, still super yum!

hmmm... i should do that again...

mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
I should make the eggy bacon cheese cups again too. I had a wonderful weekend, managed to clean, do washing and all that on Sat, watched 2 good movies Sat night and Sunday was an awesome day of escape room and games. Hope this week goes as well!

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by halucinagenia:
I should make the eggy bacon cheese cups again too. I had a wonderful weekend, managed to clean, do washing and all that on Sat, watched 2 good movies Sat night and Sunday was an awesome day of escape room and games. Hope this week goes as well!

Oh! What films?

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Um, wow, I come lurk again and am presented with Jello-Molds (though with a distinct lack of fruits suspended in said molds.){Beez, as usual is correct in this}

And wait, there were cooking questions abound? g'damnit. D- and I *tom hanks no crying in baseball pose* know about cooking Big Grin

Not going to touch the 16 year old in the bathroom bit.

heheh, ya'll rule.

Sorry LLama, FB is the first step toward amazon's echo or ok google's thingy. Every word recorded within hearing and sent to servers for posterity (and court cases.) um, hail hydra? or yeah, we're all doomed. *invader zim song*

-Ivan.

Posts: 2051 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Annnd, because it is awesome, and i hope that ya'll know about it already, but you should donate to:

Worldbuilders

A Rothfuss sub let Charity that benefits an amazing charity Big Grin and has a lottery of awesome shite.

-Ivan.

Posts: 2051 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanderinginmn:
Um, wow, I come lurk again and am presented with Jello-Molds (though with a distinct lack of fruits suspended in said molds.){Beez, as usual is correct in this}

hey there were cranberries, crushed pineapple, mandarin oranges, and pear bits all up in that thing! the recipe said to add walnuts, but i drew the line there.

quote:
Sorry LLama, FB is the first step toward amazon's echo or ok google's thingy. Every word recorded within hearing and sent to servers for posterity (and court cases.) um, hail hydra? or yeah, we're all doomed. *invader zim song

This is why i still don't have a credit card! Big Grin

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Well, I really mucked up that row. *frogs*

Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanderinginmn:
Annnd, because it is awesome, and i hope that ya'll know about it already, but you should donate to:

Worldbuilders

A Rothfuss sub let Charity that benefits an amazing charity Big Grin and has a lottery of awesome shite.

goat bought, lottery entered.

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Oh, I know where *I'm* going to spend some $$.

Anybody who works with Heifer Int'l. gets my attention.

I keep buying chickens. I need to branch out.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post