Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
But fluffy is good for a cake! Right? Maybe?

I just ate a really big sandwich.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
It turned out pretty good! The KA measure for measure flour is pretty good. YarnMum likes it better than Bob's Red Mill, which seems gritty compared to KA.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I'm gonna move to a farm!
A FARM!

moo cows 

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
I'm gonna move to a farm!
A FARM!

To like... farm..? it?

Posts: 49 | Location: Just outside the M25 | Registered: October 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JJWeir:

To like... farm..? it?

Nonononononononononono

No. That would mean touching poo. I don't like poo.

I'm going to live in a house/private apartment ON a farm.

E
I
E
I
O

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
I can't wait to hear about you waking up to roosters!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
At least you didn't say "I can't wait to hear about you waking up to cocks!" because that would be crossing the line, missy!

Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
New laptop. Been on Ubuntu for 2 years, but Windows 10 is okayish, after you kill all the bloatware and the monitoring. Creepy how Microsoft shows your current lat/long on a map by default.

I wonder if Furious uses a bidet? Strict avoidance of poo seems tricky.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
At least you didn't say "I can't wait to hear about you waking up to cocks!" because that would be crossing the line, missy!

There's a whole 'nother section for that sort of discussion! *clutches pearls*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
The farm cat likes me, so I'm in.

Only internet will be by my phone, so, um, pictograph posts will be won't be done until (1) I get a new job down south, (2) I get a new home down south, and (3) I get Netflix-worthy Interwubs again. :/

posted Hide Post
quote:
The farm cat likes me, so I'm in.

So it's not just the cocks waking you up in the morning on the farm, eh?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:

So it's not just the cocks waking you up in the morning on the farm, eh?

from my kindle Fire via smartphone hotspot

Yes! Cocks and pussys EVERYWHERE!

Degenerate farmers Red Face

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Hmmm....think I'll just leave that right there.

Razz

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
There are chikkenz here but I'm not close enough to be woke up by AR! AR-AR! AROOOOOO! so I'm considering that a swing-shift win. Big Grin

posted Hide Post
Do you get fresh eggs with all the chickens around?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Iyeee.... suppose I could ask? I never had a desire to touch a chicken. Razz

posted Hide Post
... You don't eat eggs?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
There's a difference, you know there's a difference, and you know I know you know there's a difference.

posted Hide Post
quote:
There's a difference, you know there's a difference, and you know I know you know there's a difference.

I slipped out of the entendre and went straight for breakfast foods. It's brunch time, Furi, brunch!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Actual quote from earlier tonight:

"Yeah feel free to take some eggs, but wash 'em, because, hen butt. "