Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
So, I got a new computer and am trying to transfer accounts from my old machine. I can't believe how long it has been since I visited the board.

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Her bite actually is worse than her bark.
Picture of Ravenina
posted Hide Post
Can't be half as long as I've been away.

Hello everyone - a lot of time has passed but I still think of you all from time to time. Is this still how everyone keeps in touch?

I miss you all. I don't know what everyone remembers - but I finished school, and have been living in Madrid for two years.

Posts: 2538 | Location: Madrid, Spain | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
*waves at Ravenina* Good to see you back around these parts!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
*lurk*

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is huge in Japan
Picture of Crow Girl
posted Hide Post
You lot sure are shifty. Unlike MOI.

Posts: 6977 | Location: Fahrvergnügen | Registered: December 16, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Trickster Crow Razz

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*shuffles in the shift thread*

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
badger, yahr, badger, escher
Picture of daysleeper [if I'm lucky]
posted Hide Post
Back in the years when the board was more active, I generally avoided the shift thread only because it was so fast moving and I didn't really know what was going on so I stuck to threads I felt more comfortable in.

Now it's about the only one moving at all, so here I am. Smile

Trying to remember how to do posts here, as opposed to the types of interactions that Facebook and the like have gotten me into the habit of.

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I also went browsing the MIA thread from the beginning ... Wow, there were lots of names that I realized I'd forgotten, once I saw them again!

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by daysleeper [if I'm lucky]:
Back in the years when the board was more active, I generally avoided the shift thread only because it was so fast moving and I didn't really know what was going on so I stuck to threads I felt more comfortable in.

Now it's about the only one moving at all, so here I am. Smile

Trying to remember how to do posts here, as opposed to the types of interactions that Facebook and the like have gotten me into the habit of.

Yes! I remember coming home from work sometimes and there would be at least four new pages in the shift thread.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:

Yes! I remember coming home from work sometimes and there would be at least four new pages in the shift thread.

And see, I almost tried to click "like". Razz

knows the names of all eleven herbs and spices
Picture of ~nattie~
posted Hide Post
BOO!

Posts: 7138 | Registered: March 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
EEK!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

posted Hide Post
Hi nattie!

Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
i feel sad that message boards like this one have faded out to instant twitter shite and bogus facebook message feeds.

This place helped me when I was going though some dark shit (even though I was mainly a lurker that folk knew due to geographic proximity to Beez and LLama)

Bah, I know the days have past, but damn, I miss you folk.

Good times, noodle salad and all of that.

Smile

-Ivan.

Posts: 2051 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Posts like this make me sad because they make me realise how much I missed out on.

Posts: 49 | Location: Just outside the M25 | Registered: October 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
We miss you too, Ivan! Some of us still poke around. I'm hopeful that the new TV series will draw some new blood in.

Speaking of which, Joe, this appears to be your first post in the World's End! Welcome, and have a red balloon:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
I really miss the board, such a great place to just shoot the shit, we should re-invade

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
could be the Video who killed the Radio star.
Picture of fluffyllama
posted Hide Post
Ivan, i wish you could be in the FB World's End group without being on FB.
2016 has been mean to us and we need each other Frown

lookit me, i'm postin! wheee!

Posts: 14243 | Location: Mpls, MN USA | Registered: August 24, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
*dusts off the Board*

I really should bake some bread, I haven't done that in weeks. I've been lazy and *gasp* bought bread.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post