Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
Page 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 ... 68
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Shift 100% pure conversation, nothing but the finest
 Login/Join

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Talking head just reconfirmed the Karl Rove statement.

The official announcement should be in a moment...

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Mitt Romney won by 8 votes.

...yay?

*goes to bed*

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I still find it so very hard to believe that that many people would actually vote for Santorum. And am I the only one who always imagines a small 'p' in front of his full name?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of that scott guy
posted Hide Post
what are you guys voting on this time?

-not back with a vengeance, more like a dull thud followed by a scared wave-

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by that scott guy:
what are you guys voting on this time?

I'm voting for the one candidate who isn't just an empty suit, but the one that won't break his promises because he isn't making any:

Edit: Seriously though, I just took a political affiliation test and got results that decide nothing:

At least I'm not "conservitive".

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Furious,

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Mine is exactly the same as Furi's.

My hat design is done! I could possibly riff off this and make it a slightly slouchy beret, but this design *works* and I think I an even write out good directions Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
HA! but no, i meant like what is this vote for? not who are you voting for

Posts: 1630 | Location: further south than you'd assume, ON, Canada | Registered: August 28, 2010Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
It's Republican primary time. The GOP is trying to pick who will run against Obama.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:
It's Republican primary time. The GOP is trying to pick who will run against Obama.

oh! ok, makes more sense. so if you arent republican you cant vote? sorry, my ignorance of how american politics work still hasnt changed Smile

Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
It depends on the state. In some you have to be a registered member of the party to vote in the primary, others have "open" primaries.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24418 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
Hello from Gate 32 at Pearson International Airport.

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by that scott guy:
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:

oh! ok, makes more sense. so if you arent republican you cant vote? sorry, my ignorance of how american politics work still hasnt changed Smile

Ironically, if you're a Republican, you still can't vote because there's no one to vote for. It's fun watching the Repugs cannibalize themselves.

three years and they can't prep ONE party member to not be an asshat? Sheesh. 

posted Hide Post
it's all so confusing...oh well, another night of getting home after 4am will do that to you anyhow

Sittin' at the dock of the Bayeaux Tapestry
Picture of D M
posted Hide Post
I got a birthday card from Ceridwen! Thankyou so much Big Grin

---
"For every complex problem there is an answer that is clear, simple, and wrong" - H. L. Mencken

Posts: 35359 | Location: London | Registered: October 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
so sleeeeepyyyyy

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by D M:
I got a birthday card from Ceridwen! Thankyou so much Big Grin

Glad you like! Big Grin Facebook reminded me it was coming up, and I suddenly remembered that I *do* have your adress, since it used to be Liz & Sarah's - a fact that had completely slipped my mind when I was sending out Christmas cards!

<-- worst. scatterbrain. ever.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
well i just got home from work (its almost 330am) and i have to be back for 10am...sleep is not my friend...derf

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I must have slept because I had dreams about how my mom came back into existence because I'm a sucky parent and so she's taking over.

Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Why does listening to Lady Gaga make me want to leave the house without pants on?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
I must have slept because I had dreams about how my mom came back into existence because I'm a sucky parent and so she's taking over.

You are NOT a sucky parent.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post