Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    ::running attack of the board::
Page 1 2 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

::running attack of the board::
 Login/Join

Picture of Miguel The Magnificent
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Miguel The Magnificent:
Hi I'm a Soul of Fire.
Here is the place for the creative/too imaginative people?
Can I dance with the lady del 74?
Such a woman burns boring people,
melts hearts of poets,
And causes seizures of Inspiration!

Anyway its about time someone tries to melt/burn my heart
For I love FIRE!!
Above all else, my children, be hard. For what is done for love is beyond good and evil[/Quote] Friedrich Nietzsche

Posts: 12 | Registered: January 30, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puck's God-Child
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
If there's one thing TGIB brings to a party, it's bubbles and sparkles. And glitter. Don't forget the glitter! He gets glitter all over EVERYthing.

Oi! There's nothin' wrong with glitter unless you're trying to pass yourself off as a vampire! In which case, you should be summarily punished.

I am here under duress. Save me!

Posts: 3912 | Location: Nowhere in Particular | Registered: December 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
What's really fun is to walk around the office party and see who has glitter on their ass Wink

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puck's God-Child
posted Hide Post
You broke the thread, JP. Ya happy with yourself?

Posts: 3912 | Location: Nowhere in Particular | Registered: December 17, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Everyone's busy trying to see if they have glitter on their ass, and how is that MY fault?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22795 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puck's God-Child
posted Hide Post
You brought it up! They were all happily milling about, doing firefly impersonations unbeknownst to them, and now you've got 'em all staring at their own butts!

has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post
Oh hey, BUTTS.

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Weeeeeeeeeee!

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Rogue Tomato
Picture of Yepa [Holdingpillow]
posted Hide Post
I know I don't have glitter in my ass, because no twilight vampire ever got to go up my bum! (yes, I went there)

...and they never will!

You should be fencing, and I should be banging coconuts!

"No more! The Earth's a burrito! We're done!"
-The Snazz-

Trying to take over the world, one nude cook at the time

Posts: 6217 | Location: Vikingland | Registered: March 20, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
of the sparkly hair brigade
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
you guys are awesome!

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?
Oh yes, she scored very highly on the entrance exam!

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Dragons Bard
posted Hide Post
My kitten Zoey springs into action to dominate the board.

Posts: 3568 | Location: Valhalla | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
alright glitter for everyone!!!!!! wherever hair is, glitter will be there! where there is a rats nest on the scalp of a 5 year old, glitter will be there! when a piece of gum ends up finding its way into the hair, glitter will be there!

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
Hi everyone, I'm new to the board, my name is glitter..? <rising inflection on the 'er..?'>

I'm not sure I know you all well enough yet to go all the places you seem to want me to go.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Puck's God-Child
posted Hide Post
Quiet, Glitter! You're in OUR world, now...

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
I thought that she was just a flash in the pan, but she managed to stick around.
That Glitter

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
Quick, git 'er!

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
there is no flash in the pan when it comes to glitter! it can strike at any point in time, especially when the wielder is in desperate need of a smile@

The 75 Delirians?

Is she nuts?

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by del74:
there is no flash in the pan when it comes to glitter! it can strike at any point in time, especially when the wielder is in desperate need of a smile@

How come your teeth are so sparkly grandma?

*Boom

Like that?

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post