Find
Notify
Tools

Posters MIA
 Login/Join

Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted
For those who've been on the board a while, who do you miss? Who do you wonder about? Dweller managed to bring tabbs back, however briefly. Maybe we can flush a few others out of hiding...

Paulie and Whitney? VoodoEdge? Indigo? Dante and Suzi? Anybody else?

Jeff

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quixote
posted Hide Post

Posts: 3984 | Location: Covina, CA | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
He may have had a brief time here but I thought FishSauce (sp?) spoke a lot of sense.

I'm so busy I don't even have time to have a sig.

Posts: 3190 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Composer-in-training
Picture of Grand
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psi:
He may have had a brief time here but I thought FishSauce (sp?) spoke a lot of sense.

_I'm so busy I don't even have time to have a sig._

Oh yeah, the other day I was wondering where he went.

So where did he go?

Posts: 5530 | Location: Pittsburgh, PA | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Village Elder
posted Hide Post
Has anyone tried looking up the profiles of the people they miss and seeing if they listed their email, and if so, contacting them?

Posts: 13129 | Location: Tucson | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is currently hovering somewhere near Saturn
Picture of Limertilly
posted Hide Post
Obviously not. And i won't cos they wouldn't know who the heck I am.

***Here today, tomorrow next week!***

Posts: 26263 | Location: your left ear | Registered: June 28, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
I miss Kane.

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
Clover, without revealing anything private, Kane has her reasons for not being here. It has nothing to do with the posters here, and she misses us, but she has some things she has to sort through.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Grand High Empress of British Columbia
Picture of Sweetleafe
posted Hide Post
I miss dayvd!!!
he's moving, and computer access is tenuous at best...~sniffle~...what am I going to do without him???

Posts: 11298 | Location: Victoria, British Columbia | Registered: August 10, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lost dauphin of the throne of Scotland
Picture of elizabethanne
posted Hide Post
Has Robbie gone AWOL again? I haven't seen any posts from him lately...*sigh*

Hopes drift in higher places
It's easier above the gloom

Posts: 5630 | Location: Scotland!!!!!!! | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quixote
posted Hide Post
Ninave, Brody Banks, Silverfoot, Tanis Fane, fluffyllama (but she's away at school and can't post as often so it's sort of understood), and... there are more but I can't remember at the moment.

The (I wonder who'll miss me when I'm gone) Scott

Posts: 3984 | Location: Covina, CA | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Always the April Fool
Picture of Manxom Vroom
posted Hide Post
I would miss you, Scott. Really. smile

Jeff

Posts: 10542 | Location: Detroit Rock City | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Companion to owls
Picture of cloverheart
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Dweller in Darkness:
Clover, without revealing anything private, Kane has her reasons for not being here. It has nothing to do with the posters here, and she misses us, but she has some things she has to sort through.

I figured as much. Hope she's fine. smile

Posts: 11802 | Location: home? | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quixote
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxom Vroom:

Jeff

Cool. big grin

Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by clover:
I figured as much. Hope she's fine. smile

http://www.speakeasy.org/~intense1/bink/rainbow.gif

Actually, I haven't e-mailed her in a while. I think you've inspired me to do so. I'll keep you posted.

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Quixote
posted Hide Post
Oh and JaNell and her evil eye haven't been posting all that regularly either.

The (eye was sort of scary but now I miss it) Scott

Picture of elizabethanne
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Manxom Vroom:

Jeff

I would miss you too. I'd have to pine away again...so don't ever go! smile
Elizabeth

Posts: 5630 | Location: Scotland!!!!!!! | Registered: June 27, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of elizabethanne
posted Hide Post
Walker hasn't posted in awhile (I didn't want him to feel left out).

Administrator/Colporteur
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Quixote:
The (I wonder who'll miss me when I'm gone) Scott

*gasps*

Without my loyal sidekick, who would make off-the-cuff quips and witty remarks? Who would run the JLL? Who would stand with me against the tide of bad grammar and spelling? Who would shine my codpiece?

(Damn, that last bit was supposed to be internal dialogue.)

Picture of Quixote
posted Hide Post
Now I'm getting the warm fuzzies. I always figured most people here thought of me as clutter. Thank you for showing me I'm wrong.

The (quick, someone insult me so I balance out) Scott