Tools

Posters MIA
 Login/Join

your special friend
Picture of dayvd
posted Hide Post
i miss my L.
very much so.

Posts: 3684 | Location: seattle | Registered: July 12, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Magoobles
posted Hide Post
Silly Scottly...we would all miss you. Every last one of us. smile

Posts: 481 | Location: Cambridge | Registered: June 25, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
*coughs*

Not good at insulting people, but here goes.

Scott, you toffee-nosed, malodorous pervert, the very thought of you causes my gorge to heave!

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
You have a gorge? Like a mountain gorge? And it heaves? So you have your own personal earthquakes?

wink

Oh, and bringing this post back to its original intent...has anyone heard from Xine lately?

~That Theatre Chick, aka Amy

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator/Colporteur
Picture of Dweller in Darkness
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheatreGeek:
You have a gorge? Like a mountain gorge? And it heaves? So you have your own personal earthquakes?

Main Entry: 1gorge
Pronunciation: 'gorj
Function: noun
Etymology: Middle English, from Middle French, from Late Latin gurga, alteration of gurges, from Latin, whirlpool -- more at VORACIOUS
Date: 14th century
1 : THROAT -- often used with rise to indicate revulsion accompanied by a sensation of constriction <my gorge rises at the sight of blood>
2 a : a hawk's crop b : STOMACH, BELLY
3 : the entrance into an outwork (as a bastion) of a fort
4 : a narrow passage through land; especially : a narrow steep-walled canyon or part of a canyon
5 : a primitive device used instead of a fishhook that consists of an object (as a piece of bone attached in the middle of a line) easy to swallow but difficult to eject
6 : a mass choking a passage <a river dammed by an ice gorge>
7 : the line on the front of a coat or jacket formed by the crease of the lapel and collar

Posts: 48708 | Location: Concord, NH, USA | Registered: July 20, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
I just enjoy it when Dweller whips out the definitions big grin

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
I'm here, I'm here!

I've been moving. It was exhausting and I never want to move again. I'm back now after several grumpy days of packing and unpacking and lots of cleaning and hanging and sorting.

Posts: 9275 | Registered: November 16, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Yaaaaaaaaaay! Hi Xine!!!

Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
hullo smile

I smell like formula 409!

The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Hmmm...well...I suppose there are worse things you could smell like!

Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I guess so...I feel very sterile.

The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Er...well...as long as you're ok with that... wink

Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
Hey Amy~

Do you know where I can get a milkshake around here and not the fruity wheat germy kind? I swear no one eats in this neighborhood...

The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Well, if you're up for a ten minute walk, Johnny Rockett's is definitely the way to go...otherwise, I know there's a diner in the near vicinity (maybe on Crosby?) that has milkshakes, but i can't for the life of me remember its name or its exact location.

...and there is always Haagen Dazs...

The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Ah-ha! The diner is Buffa's, and it's on Prince...and their milkshakes are pretty good, as I recall.

Picture of Xine
posted Hide Post
Thanks smile

Turns out I can't go anywhere anyways, grrrrr, but I'll remember it for next time!!!

The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Damn, now I'm craving a milkshake smile

Picture of Quixote
posted Hide Post
Brody Banks.
VoodooEdge.
Wyvernsdream.
Dream_Demon(numbers I don't remember).

The (was going to mention Eden's Echo but she just posted) Scott

Posts: 3984 | Location: Covina, CA | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
There is no custom member title here.
Picture of The Lord of Nothings
posted Hide Post
Ahhhh! You beat me to mentioning Wyrve! Now I can't be all sweet and pseudo-boyfriendish and she can't be happy that I care 'cause its took me so long to post this which I was just going to do and... meh. She's not on AIM much, either. Meh. If i'm lucky, i'll see her when I move, and she'll make the move worth it... but i'm not sure... ah well...
*huggles Wyrve whenver she comes back*

Posts: 16135 | Location: Sydney, Australia | Registered: June 26, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of lordvader
posted Hide Post
I miss xanthes42. If you read this, please come back. I thought your posts were funny and insightful.

lordvader

Posts: 505 | Location: Sweden | Registered: August 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post