Find
Notify
Tools

Posters MIA
 Login/Join

enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post
Damn... Could've sworn this was the "I own the board" thread. Guess I've been gone too long.

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by the other duncan:
Damn... Could've sworn this was the "I own the board" thread. Guess I've been gone too long.

Cheers to ya Sir!
I knows what you MEANS.
Good to see you again! Smile

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Runs with wolves, yahr!
Picture of Lady Jasmine
posted Hide Post
Chances that anyone remembers me are slim, but I do still exist!

~You're in the Moulin Rouge babe! Your next month's rent depends on it!~

~We'd be so lost...if we weren't 'us'"~

Posts: 4138 | Location: Enchanted Mists | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Lady Jasmine:
Remember you?
You are kidding right? Of course I remember you. Smile

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
quote:

Oh Ye of the night clubs and cabarets? You are remembered!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has a beaver that talks
Picture of supersnazz: fiend for rawk!
posted Hide Post
Who?

The Musics: Mr. Fusion
The Writing: CBLDF Embloggenings

Posts: 15711 | Location: A few miles west of crazy... | Registered: August 01, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Runs with wolves, yahr!
Picture of Lady Jasmine
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:
quote:

Oh Ye of the night clubs and cabarets? You are remembered!

Thanks, that totally makes me smile Smile

~You're in the Moulin Rouge babe! Your next month's rent depends on it!~

~We'd be so lost...if we weren't 'us'"~

Posts: 4138 | Location: Enchanted Mists | Registered: May 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Guess what's behind door number pi!
Picture of Mystery Guest
posted Hide Post
Took me forever to remember my password. It was swordfish.

(\__/)
(O.o )
(> < )

Posts: 5625 | Location: no fixed address | Registered: May 17, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I miss dayvd. We lost touch some years ago and I tried e-mailing him last year but either he doesn't check that e-mail address anymore or he has forgotten me. Frown

I also miss Melancolía.

Posts: 4958 | Location: Finland | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Rea:
I miss dayvd. We lost touch some years ago and I tried e-mailing him last year but either he doesn't check that e-mail address anymore or he has forgotten me. Frown

I also miss Melancolía.

I miss dayvd too. He used to be on Live Journal, but that was ages ago. Melancolia, I believe, is on Facebook.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Melancolia is indeed on Fb Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I'll try to find him there then!

Posts: 4958 | Location: Finland | Registered: April 26, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I couldn't find Melancolia on FB. I think I have his real name and searched with that but no luck. Could someone who's friends with him there either PM me the name he uses there (there's still PM function here, right?) or message him that I miss him.

If someone still remembers me and wants to friend me in FB (a good chance to learn Finnish since I mostly just update in Finnish there) you can PM me and I'll give you my real name. Smile

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Rea, of you PM me how to find you on Facebook I'll add you, and add you to the WE group too.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Done

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
-nd I'm telling you, I will never upgrade to Windows 8, let alone use a cell phone with a Microsoft oper...

*looks around. No one is sporting a fauxhawk*

It's not 2013 anymore, is it?

Mad SCOOT!

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Traditional Dutch chocolatier
Picture of Lester Zombie
posted Hide Post
If one is sufficiently time-challenged years never matter. Smile

---------------------------------
Things never were what they used to be.

Posts: 2361 | Registered: June 14, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Heh, but since i'm in the future, Bitcoins must now be worth billions and that would make me-

*checks*

-still in debt. Mad

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
of the sparkly hair brigade
Picture of del74
posted Hide Post
i have to say i miss this....and i know some of you are friends with me on Facebook......but i still miss this kind of interaction

The 75 Delirians?
Umm well, number 2 is off sick, 38 is suffering from a mild case of sanity, and 74 has

run off to the world of men to spread sparkly gigglepops to their drab civilization.
Is she nuts?
Oh yes, she scored very highly on the entrance exam!

Posts: 3128 | Location: springfield, il, 62703 | Registered: August 12, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wonder whatever happened to parrotslave. She disappeared from here a long while ago.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~