Find
Notify
Tools

Posters MIA
 Login/Join

Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Since we never seem to post much here anymore and she's not on facebook and I'm not on twitter (well, I registered, but I don't pay attention to it) I miss Hive. lot and lots.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Doddering stodger
Picture of Robbie
posted Hide Post
Blimey, people are still knocking around on here.

Posts: 10241 | Location: sheffield, uk | Registered: August 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
We are, we are also in a super secret Facebook group if you want to join us. You would be welcome.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Hive isn't on facebook though, is she.

But yeah, twitters her place now. Not sure she's anywhere else. I shall ask. Smile

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2709 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Croaker
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie:

I stopped in to check and say hi.

There is something deeply reassuring to still see the old folks here.

---------------------
Good Dreams don't come cheap, you have to pay for them.

Posts: 1404 | Location: Toronto, Ontario, Canada | Registered: June 19, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is like fusion cuisine, if Canada can be seen as having a cuisine.
Picture of G~R
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
We are, we are also in a super secret Facebook group if you want to join us. You would be welcome.

Can I be added to said Facebook group?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
no maps for these places we're lost within
Originally Registered: June 14, 2007

Posts: 2535 | Location: Happy Place | Registered: October 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Yes.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Croaker:
quote:
Originally posted by Robbie:

I stopped in to check and say hi.

There is something deeply reassuring to still see the old folks here.

Croaker! I was thinking about you last week. So good to see you popping in around these parts. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I miss Furious and his movie reviews and rants.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:
I miss Furious and his movie reviews and rants.

I miss me too... who wouldn't? Big Grin

The Hateful 8
Rating of Fury: C

Jeez Louise, nearly three hours of My Dinner with Andre introspective Tarantinobabble and 10 minutes of wild west gore. Seriously, that's the movie.

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
Wow, a Hateful 8 review, how many months late? Razz

Your flames are weak.

Seriously though if you are still up north here, we should grab a brew.

-Ivan.

Posts: 1997 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by wanderinginmn:
Wow, a Hateful 8 review, how many months late? Razz

Your flames are weak.

Real life's busy, fantasy life stagnates. You know how long I've being sitting on this frickin' throne in the Realm of Fury™ like Conan the Barbarian?
I'm gonna have numb-butt for months! Mad

Still... water is finding it's own. I'll email you later this weekend Ivan. Smile

Just think, the Board was pre-Facebook and still survives even as the marketing scheme social site begins to collapse in on itself. You people are a stubboen lot. Razz

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Her bite actually is worse than her bark.
Picture of Ravenina
posted Hide Post
Helllooooo... (as it echoes into he empty board)

I miss you all dearly and going through this thread seeing familiar names and avatars makes my heart happy. It's a shame things have slowed down so much, but I understand why, many, many things have changed for me in the past years.

I'd love to be a part of the Facebook group.

Also, anyone feel free to email me at:
Regina (dot) deppen (at) gmail (dot) com

Posts: 2538 | Location: Madrid, Spain | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*waves hi*

I was just thinking about you the others day too! PM me your Facebook details and I'll friend you and add you to the group.

~

CHIKKINZ?

Her bite actually is worse than her bark.
Picture of Ravenina
posted Hide Post
PM sent!

Posts: 2538 | Location: Madrid, Spain | Registered: June 28, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ravenina:
PM sent!

Friend Request sent. You may recognise Fred the Limertilly in my avatar... Actually... You've never had Fred yet have you? It may be time for him to return to Europe soon, I know Motley still is waiting for her visit...

~

CHIKKINZ?