Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Party in Bowie's Pants: Mah Boardiversary
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Party in Bowie's Pants: Mah Boardiversary
 Login/Join

Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted
I wasn't able to hit it on the exact day, but still, HAPPY BOARDIVERSARY TO ME!! I cannot believe it has been 14 years.

From Triads to Fatmouse to the Almighty Cheese Llama to the Sisterhood of the Crotch to the Amii to The Board through laughter and tears and deaths and board babies. I'm so very happy I stumbled onto this board when it first blipped onto the internet and to have had and continue to have you lovely, lovely people in my life. Smile

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*likes*

Razz

*hugs*

Smile

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
Go Feelia! It's your boardiversary! Gonna party like it's your boardiversary! Sip Bacardi like it's your boardiversary!

CHEERS TO BOWIE'S PANTS!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Pidgeon
posted Hide Post
Here is some late cheers for you Wink [inmapants] fellow nerdfighter cheers!

Posts: 3 | Location: Caprica | Registered: October 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Holy crap. Has it really been 15 years?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12393 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:
Holy crap. Has it really been 15 years?!

Yes.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20595 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post