Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Give Me Your Coolnesses (the indefatigable edition)
Page 1 ... 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 17
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Give Me Your Coolnesses (the indefatigable edition)
 Login/Join

Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
Gakked from Wigbers on twitter, the wonderfulness of Mr Arthur Chrysler, coathanger-thief and confounder of courthouses:

part the first

part the second

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15845 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
If you haven't seen this, it took 2 months to get it all in one take. (The dogs are awesome!)
These are the same dudes that did the Treadmill' video that was so popular last year.
Worth a gander.
OK Go - White Knuckles - Official Video

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is tired of these monkey-fighting snakes on this Monday to Friday plane
Picture of general punk, MA
posted Hide Post
How about some Van Halen lyrics with the music from Imagine? Here

High Ranking Official of the Realm of Unproductivity and Procrastination,
Dean of the UUP, First Class member of the order of the Pineapple.
-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ArtguyChuck:
If you haven't seen this, it took 2 months to get it all in one take. (The dogs are awesome!)
These are the same dudes that did the Treadmill' video that was so popular last year.
Worth a gander.
OK Go - White Knuckles - Official Video

You miss their one with I can't remember what you call them mongarian or something rooms, it's like a room full of a giant mousetrap contraption with paint and paintballs?

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post

Posts: 9896 | Location: The heart of gold | Registered: July 30, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
I can't believe no-one's posted this yet - the incomparable Mitch Benn singing "Proud of the BBC".

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
*nodsnods*

quote:
everything on BBC4

Big Grin

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of ZoneSeek
posted Hide Post
Map scale model of the solar system. I recommend that you center the map on where you live, zoomed in tight, then set the sun's diameter at 1000 millimeters = 1 meter.

Posts: 2627 | Location: Manila | Registered: October 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
really cool table design

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time avant garde shrubbery inspector who breaths fire and lets out a mighty YAHR!
Picture of ladykatza
posted Hide Post
Punk Rock Knits Its for Maeve.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Discordian Priestess, Keeper of the Golden Pine-Apple.

Has Been Assimilated.

blog or not

Posts: 8877 | Location: ain't from 'round these parts | Registered: August 02, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by ladykatza:
Punk Rock Knits Its for Maeve.

Wow. I've seen a mohawk hat before, on Ravelry - but a whole suit?

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Super Hero Granny

-scruffy ambulating reanimated hypothetical vegetarian leigonairre of the undead. ~ Cav
-Look, I've got a cape and a tendency towards violence. It does not make me a superhero! ~ Domitella
-The key thing to remember about historians is that we are entirely capable of being objective, empirical and batshit crazy. ~ Dr. Marvinmarymac

Posts: 29254 | Location: Somewhereshire | Registered: January 05, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by general punk:
Super Hero Granny

That is the most awesomely awesome series of awesome photos ever.

posted Hide Post
Yes. This is why I posted it Big Grin

stole the last root beer
Picture of Mischief the Polarbear
posted Hide Post
Because who doesn't like japanese dudes slow motion running in unison?

~~~~~~~~~~~~
(terms and conditions apply)

Posts: 8804 | Location: where do you think, you idiot? | Registered: April 08, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
From out of the cloven pine
Picture of Weaver
posted Hide Post
I present a dog who can do parkour. No cat is safe.

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Kingdom of Albion | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
mutant hedgehog worm
Picture of halucinagenia
posted Hide Post
Really Cool Interactive film/Music thing
the wilderness downtown

It actually made me cry not that that is hard to do nowadays but I hadn't street viewed my first home yet so it was a bit of a surprise!

Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Weaver:

it's been a while weaver, welcome back Smile

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20599 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
From out of the cloven pine
Picture of Weaver
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Smaug:
quote:
Originally posted by Weaver:

it's been a while weaver, welcome back Smile

Thanks.

The world is not beautiful, therefore it is.

Posts: 1072 | Location: Kingdom of Albion | Registered: May 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
A Hubble telescope Advent calendar. The first three pictures have been gorgeous!

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4118 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post