Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Roll Call! Who has a cold?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Roll Call! Who has a cold?
 Login/Join

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted
I'm on antibiotics, but my nose keeps making these weird pains. I might still have something viral.

Boooo.

Question:
Who is sick?

Choices:
I'm sick
I'm only sick in the 90's slang sense of the word
Pretty sure I'm already dead, I've been sick so long
I am not sick in any sense of the word
Meat

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8092 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
You, Furilily, and Psi all seem to have the holiday illness of dOOm.

*hides behind a wall of Vitamin C*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I ticked "I'm sick" but actually I'm mostly over a bad cold.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too, am over a bad cold.

In this an intercontinental "something going around"?

Posts: 49 | Location: Just outside the M25 | Registered: October 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
I think it's just the last dregs of 2016 fucking things up.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
I would so take a 3 day hard hit that would have me in bed all day over what is approaching 4 weeks of low level yuckiness.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3190 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I
AM
HEALTHY!

*shows off by drinking lava*

That was the worst flu I've had in years. Never going off my crazy vitamin regimen again.

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
ugh. it just keeps coming back.

Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
Well, crap.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post