Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    2012 post card circle
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

2012 post card circle
 Login/Join

The Doughmaster
Picture of TheatreGeek
posted Hide Post
Same here, Chuck... I need to get out, find some postcards, and get crackin'!

~ Non-Mod-Amy, aka Amy of the Lost Ark

You are a Bookholder. To prompt, or...LINE! (not to prompt) --not to prompt. That is the question. Whether t'is nobler to suffer the slings and arrows of a bad memory, or to take arms against a sea of textual deviations, and...LINE! (by opposing) --by opposing them...LINE! (end) --end...LINE! (them) --end them...LINE! (to prompt, to correct; no more; and by a correction to say we end the heart-ache of a really terrible performance) You didn't have to give me the whole thing! I know it!

Posts: 11747 | Location: Michigan | Registered: August 15, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by TheatreGeek:
Same here, Chuck... I need to get out, find some postcards, and get crackin'!

See you out there Amy!
By the way, I've got your address 'POST IT noted' to my hard-copy roster, so you may be promoted to the top of my checklist! Smile Cheers!!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Vampiric Scottie-bat trainer

posted Hide Post
Totally forgot to mention that I was a good girl and sent out this month's card last week. Here's hoping I can keep the momentum going.

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*Special Achievement Award Winner 2010* shines on like the stars
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Way to go Ceridwen. Let's keep that momentunm going. Smile

+++
Life is too short to read a bad book.

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
click?
posted Hide Post
Right, postcards will soon be sent of Barcelona, although from England because I couldn't find anywhere to buy stamps in my free time, or anywhere to send them from. But they are nice postcards.

Posts: 61 | Location: the madhouse | Registered: November 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Ceridwen - I love it! Thank you!! Big Grin

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Yay, it arrived safely! Big Grin

Posts: 8222 | Location: Bärlin | Registered: October 28, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ceridwen:
Yay, it arrived safely! Big Grin

And with such PANACHE! It's living on my desk now! Thanks again.

Apologies to the rest--- I'll be doing a blast soon. "Indian Guide's Honor"... (I wasn't a scout, my Dad took me to Indian Guides, and we never lie... mostly.)

Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Has anyone in the circle NOT received at least one card sofar?

+++

Posts: 2485 | Location: Page 42 | Registered: December 27, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
Yup! I have had two! Thank you. Both of you.

Now I know what I have to do today and it will get me away from the computer and headache.

Thank you for the reminder Library Lady.
x

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by library lady:
Has anyone in the circle NOT received at least one card sofar?

me
Frown

No worries. I did a blitz in the beginning, but I have I think at least half to go.

------------------------------

Posts: 15887 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
I've had two, just as scheduled.

Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
Ditto what Ceri said, I'm right on schedule!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I have mine for schmalltown, just need a stamp.

Gotten two postcards so far. Smile

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post

posted Hide Post
Third postcard arrived today - thanks Motley, that's a nifty fact to know (and withhold from Mark, muhahahaha!)

click?
posted Hide Post
Third postcard yesterday- thank you Motley. Written mine, now all I need to do is post them...

Posts: 61 | Location: the madhouse | Registered: November 22, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Lagomorphic wannabe
Picture of Motley
posted Hide Post
I hope they all turn up and am sorry I can't do it any other way than send them all at once. This is of course because my procrastination and memory skills are so good!

Those who believe in telekinetics, raise my hand.
Kurt Vonnegut

Posts: 2723 | Location: Woman of Kent | Registered: October 10, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I got Mottled!

Motleyed?

Motleybombed?

I got a card from THAT GIRL ONNA ISLAND (there's only one).

Big Grin

Posts: 32901 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Smartest woman in the world.
Picture of Jocelyn
posted Hide Post
I got a Motley-card, too! God help any policemen I meet in the street.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Parenthetical enthusiast.

Posts: 8106 | Location: On the 34th Floor | Registered: November 04, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of library lady
posted Hide Post
Ditto on the Motley card. Thank you Smile

+++