Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Is there something happening today?
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Is there something happening today?
 Login/Join

Yahr, fear the power of the elf-man!
Picture of Lan Martak
posted
I have a feeling something might be happening in the U.S today, but I don't have a clue.... Any ideas?

------------------------------
Eat food. Not too much. Mostly plants.

Posts: 15884 | Location: The Cenotaph road and Oh-Hi-Oh | Registered: October 25, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Inaugurnomicon.

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Well, I got a haircut.

And then I was getting ready for the Women's March on Saturday, but I got shot down by a ninjacold and decided to not go. spent the day streaming video from the March and all the Sister Marches and it warmed the cockles of my cold heart.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Aliens invaded and introduced humanity to the horrifying fourth dimension full of tentacle monsters, previously forgotten nightmares and "alternative facts".

Posts: 49 | Location: Just outside the M25 | Registered: October 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
At this point I think I'd welcome the tentacle monsters.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Yeah, I've heard that about you Razz
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by JP:
Yeah, I've heard that about you Razz
quote:
Originally posted by Maeve:

Well, I want to give them something to judge me for when they start buying our browser history.