Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Car Talk about Cars
Page 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Car Talk about Cars
 Login/Join

little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
I'm positive I have now bought my last internal combustion daily driver. I reckon I will keep the XF until at least 2021 and the car I will then buy hasn't been designed yet.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3190 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I don't want my to car to behave like my cell phone and require charging every day. When somebody churns out an electric car that can go 350-400 miles on a charge in cold weather, then I'll be interested.

PLUS I want wireless charging!... in my garage floor!... set up in a hydraulic turntable to spin my car around like in the Batcave!... and and and...

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
little. yellow. different
Picture of Psi
posted Hide Post
I'm now positive my next car needs to be a Ford Falcon V8 Interceptor.

Oh you young people. It's all tea and muffins and excitement in your world I expect.

Posts: 3190 | Location: Wolverton, Buckinghamshire, UK | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Psi:
I'm now positive my next car needs to be a Ford Falcon V8 Interceptor.

You know in the Mad Max game you can build and mod the Interceptor...

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
knows the names of all eleven herbs and spices
Picture of ~nattie~
posted Hide Post
*waiting for horses to make a comeback*

Cars are evil, and sadly cannot be bribed with oats or carrots.
I have yet to confirm if malt liquor moves the needle in my favor...

~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~_=_~

Posts: 7138 | Registered: March 03, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post