Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    Your thoughts on my project =]
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Your thoughts on my project =]
 Login/Join

Picture of The Pidgeon
posted
Hi folks!

I'm starting my own social artistic project and I would love if you guys could check it out and share your thoughts on it =] I became unable to have a "real job" earlier this year and I hope this project can help me, well, pretty much survive as an artist and use my best tools now - my music and my wacky humour that became this project.

One of my personal goals is being able to independently publish my own photobook and help initiatives that supports people going through struggles I did overcome (I have the borderline personality disorder or BPD).

If you want to help me spread the good news: it really gets better if you access the right kind of information (insert media filter) Smile . And if you wish to see the perks I'm offering on Patreon if someone helps me buy a dusty functioning used typewriter for a literary self-experiment, please check out my Patreon page, there is already a few posts there Wink

www.thepidgeondrummer.com
patreon.com/thepidgeondrummer

Thank you so much for taking the time to read this letter.

Love;

The Pidgeon <3

Posts: 3 | Location: Caprica | Registered: October 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
It's deceivingly easy to make mistakes on your resume and is not easy to repair the damage once an employer gets it. So prevention is crucial, if you are writing your fresh resume or revising it for a mid-career job search. Since internet job searching is common, there will be thousands of resumes available for a single job. So make your resume attractive with the help of professional resume writing service, which will make your resume best among all other resume.

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 28, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of The Pidgeon
posted Hide Post
Thank you for the reply, prats! Taking for taking the time to comment. I am actually pretty happy working on thepidgeondrummer project, and even though it is just starting, the few responses I got so far where very positive and from wonderful people, so that keeps me going even if the money to even buy more tape is short. I'm having the help from a couple of incredible friends at this beginning of a long jorney, since my treatment does not allow me to get a "real job" at the present moment. Once more, thank you =]

Posts: 3 | Location: Caprica | Registered: October 26, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post