Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    I Know everything!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

I Know everything!
 Login/Join

posted
Who ever you think I am you're not even close... I'm very disspointed about how everything went!
It took me 24 fckng years to figure it out!!!
We are not the only ones... that's the biggest problem... we think we are but we're not!!!
So why took you so long to spit it out for me?!

Posts: 1 | Location: UK | Registered: November 26, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
It’s a bit late for the Alias Game.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25427 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
That or this belong in one of the Flame Wars threads. There are many apt rant threads there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12489 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post