Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  The World's End  Hop To Forums  The World's End    'Murrica giving thanks to the Brits
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

'Murrica giving thanks to the Brits
 Login/Join

Knows what a real civil war should be
Picture of Furious
posted
Fellow Americans, lets all join hands and give a heartfelt thanks to Great Britain, because they have just jumped on a live grenade for us. If we have the same "lulz I wonder what happens if we vote like this?" attitude in November, we'll have a criminal millionaire with bad hair running the country...

... No! I was describing TRUMP, not Clinton! But now that you mention it...

Anyhoo, THANK YOU for your interesting social experiment and you're more than welcome to join the USAnity! 'Murrica could always use a few more states, 'cause, Manifest Destiny and stuff. Big Grin

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Wait... are you suggesting that we colonize Britain?

That'd be awkward.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
I'm suggesting we invade Britain, let them surrender 20 minutes after the first attack (10 marines and a drone), and then give them a trillion bucks to fix their infrastructure.

Free trade and no one loses face. Big Grin

Posts: 32868 | Location: smooshy mashed pertato mountian | Registered: June 25, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
I kinda like this idea. Would make it much easier for me to emigrate there.

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
This already feels like a relic from a happier time.

Posts: 49 | Location: Just outside the M25 | Registered: October 05, 2016Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Part-time amateur cardiologist
Picture of wanderinginmn
posted Hide Post
There is that.

Doom doom doom... let's all play the invader zim tune now....

-Ivan.

Posts: 1996 | Location: MPLS, MN, USA | Registered: December 27, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
*102 gold stars*
Picture of Cavenagh
posted Hide Post
My choices of where to live have reduced drastically.

Hermits have no peer pressure

Posts: 8095 | Registered: April 09, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Has no front teeth
Picture of BeeZee
posted Hide Post
Independent Republic of Canuckistan.

shooting moonbeams out of her a(censored)e.
~Joe

Posts: 24398 | Location: With my weird little family | Registered: March 24, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by BeeZee:
Independent Republic of Canuckistan.

I wanna live there! Instead I'm trapped in a very red Pennsyltucky. Frown

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Tori lookalike contest winner, 2001
Picture of Ophelia's Vengeance
posted Hide Post
You could journey down to DC suburbia! The whole area is blue, though the middle bits will be a bit inflamed in the coming months.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The World's End.. as Sims!

Posts: 12402 | Location: Bowie's Pants | Registered: August 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
badger, yahr, badger, escher
Picture of daysleeper [if I'm lucky]
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Ophelia's Vengeance:
The whole area is blue, though the middle bits will be a bit inflamed in the coming months.

I wish we had some ointment for that, before it gets worse.

*keeps looking around in the medicine cabinet*

Posts: 8216 | Location: georgia | Registered: November 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
All I have to say is you could have voted for me and you DIDN'T! Mad

We both had the same amount of political experience... was it the hair? I could grow better hair by 2020...

Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
quote:
Originally posted by Furious:
All I have to say is you could have voted for me and you DIDN'T! Mad

We both had the same amount of political experience... was it the hair? I could grow better hair by 2020...

Your hands are too big.

Picture of Furious
posted Hide Post
Truth be told, I was having trouble with my SlingTV streaming, and a wizard appeared and said he could give me a steady connection for almost five minutes at a time, but um,... therewouldbehorribleconsequencesthatiagreedtobecauseiwasntlisteningbecauseiwaswatchingRickandMorty.