Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    Coraline Nike Dunk Sneakers *call for help
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coraline Nike Dunk Sneakers *call for help
 Login/Join

posted
Hello Coraline World,

I am posting here in hopes of finding a current winner of the Coraline movie promotion that went on last month for the Nike sneakers. I entered myself but unfortunately I did not win.
I am a huge fan of the movie and I am also a very big sneaker head and I collect / wear them as a hobby. If anyone has them in either size 9 or 9.5 or 10, please e-mail me so we can work something out. I really want to purchase them since I Did not win.
Anyone out there that does not want their winning shoe, please help me out, I really would appreciate it.

Thank you,
-David . shakez@gmail.com

Posts: 1 | Registered: April 14, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I too am looking for a pair of Dunks with the same size specifications. I intend to wear them, so the prices that people are trying to sell them for is astronomical to me. They can be used, but not abused. Thanks!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: flotsam_jetsam,

Posts: 1 | Registered: March 03, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post