Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coraline hat!
 Login/Join

posted
Halp! My daughter wants a Coraline hat for her birthday. Anyone have any idea where to get one?
Do you want a Coraline poster?
No.
Do you want a Coraline doll?
No.
Do you want a Coraline lunchbox?
No. I only want a Coraline hat.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
There's a hat? Was there one in the movie? I don't remember.

ETA: I googled "Coraline hat" and got back many results. I think I kinda want a messenger bag, it can hold my knitting stuff. Smile

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cassie
posted Hide Post
That's so cuuuute.

Posts: 6 | Location: Suburbs of Minneapolis, MN | Registered: March 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Yes, she got the lunchbox, the doll and even the poster for her birthday. I googled Coraline hat and I got a bunch of returns for a wool hat with buttons on it. Phhhppttt! She doesn't care.
Now, she's insisting that she has to see "Watchmen." It's an R-rated movie, so I'm pretty skeptical.

Posts: 9 | Registered: February 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
She wants to see Watchmen? I'll have to tell that to the library customer who just read The Graveyard Book and said, "They consider that a children's book? What child would you give that to?"

And a search for "Coraline hat" brought up--as you probably know--this, along with a variety of Coraline products which boggles the mind.

Posts: 116 | Registered: February 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I felt guilty about posting a link you've, presumably, already seen, so I searched for pictures of Coraline wearing a hat in the movie, and I found this very tiny photo, which looks a little bit Village People but is really cool. I don't know where your daughter would find one, but I imagine she'd look great in it, if that's the one she wants.

Posts: 116 | Registered: February 05, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Little Death
posted Hide Post
Couldn't you make one?

Posts: 2 | Registered: November 08, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of buttonfreak
posted Hide Post
in the movie there's a hat where she gets it from the top of the car

Posts: 6 | Registered: April 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post