Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    St. Pat's Day Alert!! Caroline 3D is being taken out by Jonas Brothers 3D. Go Now!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

St. Pat's Day Alert!! Caroline 3D is being taken out by Jonas Brothers 3D. Go Now!!!
 Login/Join

the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted
If you have Coraline 3D playing anywhere NEARBY- jump quickly- the Jonas Brothers 3D movie is knocking it out of every theater around!!!

Our city lost it today and one of the Largest theaters in Minneapolis took it out as I went to buy tickets THIS VERY DAY!!
WARNING-- The Jonas Brothers are setting up to take over the entire WORLD- - Don't become a victim like I have!
Act With Haste!!! Act with haste!!!

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Sorry- I meant St. Paul, MN - - -not Minneapolis.
(they don't like tp be mixed up.)

Posts: 2666 | Location: Greater or Lesser Minneapolis, MN USA | Registered: March 16, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
In my area we lost it to the JB movie at least a week ago. I had some family issues to deal with and have lost track of time, but I think JB took over March 6th.

I'm happy I saw it in 3D that one time.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
You did good! My procrastination cost me this time!

was not written by a man named "Cougar"
Picture of smalltown
posted Hide Post
I know at least in the theatre here, JB3D tanked horribly and they've decided to re-run Coraline for another week or two. Maybe you'll get the same?

----------------
Duck...duck...duck...duck...BOOBS!

Posts: 4109 | Location: Tacoma! (Because really, who wants to live in Seattle?) | Registered: October 11, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
Smalltown INSPIRATION!!! Awesome!!
Thanks for that note!

posted Hide Post
NOOO The closest theater to my home doesn't even have Coraline now (and they never even had the 3D version anyway because they don't do that)! ;-; I don't even care that much about the 3D; I just hope I get a chance to see the movie again before it's completely out of the first-run theaters (some of them around my area still have the non-3D version), depending on the amount of time between that and when the second-run theaters get it... I really want it on DVD, though.

Posts: 6 | Registered: February 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
the Penitent
Picture of Artguy C.
posted Hide Post
I can't wait for DVD either!
I've settled with my conscience over missing the 3D version now, and have suspended all procrastination until further notice!
Good luck finding a theater close by! Cheers!

speaks Sanskrit in three different languages
Picture of MichaelJOwens
posted Hide Post
Coraline was one of the best 3-D movies I've ever seen. It was also my first with updated tech. UP was good too, but I like Gaiman's story.

------------------------------
"I lost some time once; it's always in the last place you look for it."--Delirium

Posts: 31 | Registered: October 10, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post