Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    French journalist : Interview Request with Neil Gaman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

French journalist : Interview Request with Neil Gaman
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm Christine Blanc a French Journalist. I'm presently run a webstite devoted to world of entretainement (music,animation,video games).
I'me working on an interview with Bruno Coulais Coraline's composer, and I'ld like to contact Neil Gaiman for an e-interview. Please could someone help me ton contact Neil via email?
Thanks in advance, Best

Chris
www.inter-activities.com

Posts: 2 | Location: France | Registered: May 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Hello! Neil doesn't read these boards. I found this information in the FAQ section of neilgaiman.com

I hope that helps. If not, there may be a mod along soon to redirect you elsewhere.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25382 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, I'm going to try!
It's really kind from you,
best wishes!

Posts: 2 | Location: France | Registered: May 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
X-Wing Miniatures - Trading cards available at Chaos Cards. Many collectable trading cards to be bought online, complete your collection of trading cards now.

Posts: 4 | Registered: March 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
If you want to sell your house as is fast. We are here, we buy houses fast. Sell your house in any condition. We are ready to buy!

Posts: 1 | Location: Calgary, Canada | Registered: October 14, 2018Reply With QuoteReport This Post