Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    French journalist : Interview Request with Neil Gaman
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

French journalist : Interview Request with Neil Gaman
 Login/Join

posted
Hi, I'm Christine Blanc a French Journalist. I'm presently run a webstite devoted to world of entretainement (music,animation,video games).
I'me working on an interview with Bruno Coulais Coraline's composer, and I'ld like to contact Neil Gaiman for an e-interview. Please could someone help me ton contact Neil via email?
Thanks in advance, Best

Chris
www.inter-activities.com

Posts: 2 | Location: France | Registered: May 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Weirdy American Tart Thing
Picture of Maeve
posted Hide Post
Hello! Neil doesn't read these boards. I found this information in the FAQ section of neilgaiman.com

I hope that helps. If not, there may be a mod along soon to redirect you elsewhere.

Minister of Kraftwerk in the Realm of U & P, Order of the Pineapple with frond for advancement in Nap studies.

The brain: not always amenable to logic. ~Hive

Posts: 25366 | Location: under tangled yarn | Registered: August 09, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Many thanks, I'm going to try!
It's really kind from you,
best wishes!

Posts: 2 | Location: France | Registered: May 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
X-Wing Miniatures - Trading cards available at Chaos Cards. Many collectable trading cards to be bought online, complete your collection of trading cards now.

Posts: 4 | Registered: March 30, 2015Reply With QuoteReport This Post