Notify
Tools

Other You
 Login/Join

Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted
Click here!

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
okay, that is creepy!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has one million roses
Picture of fluffyllama's BIG BROTHER
posted Hide Post

Posts: 869 | Location: Way Inaka, Japan | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Aufero vestri dmno manuum a meus antenna
Picture of aitapata
posted Hide Post
Very nice, Other Llama Brother!

Posts: 37699 | Location: Jacksonville, FL | Registered: December 13, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
enlightened website user
Picture of the other duncan
posted Hide Post

Hippie Scottish Ghostie, perhaps?

(not his real name)

Posts: 6861 | Location: darned eff I know | Registered: June 12, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post
lives deliberately
Picture of Alaura
posted Hide Post

I'm imitating Other Bowie.

ego forceps ergo ego forceps

"Chives?"�
"Yes, m'lud?"�
"Is that Ms Ephemera hovering over the croquet lawn?"�
"Indeed m'lud. She's marshalled all the haggle-dans. Missy-twigs and vale-nymphs from Claypole Woods. Apparently she intends to tear this house down and dance on the ruins."�
"Well, Chives, you'd better start the car, what? And pack my tennis things too"�
--- Joe 3Heads

Posts: 11426 | Location: In a perpetual state of Ohio | Registered: December 02, 2003Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
Smaugy's deserves to be seen full size:

Edit: Here's mine!

This message has been edited. Last edited by: Weeble,

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
scary buns!

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
is irreducibly complex
Picture of Weeble
posted Hide Post
*shakes buns*

shakeshakeshake!

~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~ . . ~
Weeble: Vibrant and bouncy, like something one would find valiantly trying to escape from a Disney geneticist's specimen freezer. - Pelham Bleatwell, Esq.

Posts: 10991 | Location: *rattling the bars of my cage* | Registered: November 04, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has one million roses
Picture of fluffyllama's BIG BROTHER
posted Hide Post
One more -- I think this one came out better:

Posts: 869 | Location: Way Inaka, Japan | Registered: March 27, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no knowledge of the Munich Incident, so stop asking
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post
should do one with widget? ...

Posts: 5864 | Location: The Cast Iron Shore | Registered: September 03, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Great wyrm of Toronto
Picture of Mythos
posted Hide Post

Posts: 6054 | Location: Canada | Registered: July 11, 2004Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Melittosphex sapiens
Picture of Hive
posted Hide Post

"bring on the be-tentacled oppressors" - fluffyllama

Posts: 15843 | Registered: April 12, 2006Reply With QuoteReport This Post
meticulously avoids clarity
Picture of NicoleH
posted Hide Post
*sneaks up on you all*

Posts: 2642 | Location: Tronno | Registered: September 13, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Starving artist doctor - well, not starving, but if you happen to have an extra biscuit lying around . . .
Picture of Causa Varmilly
posted Hide Post

------------------------------
You are a Leprechaun. I'm not even sure what you are. Whiskey-soaked reports from your baffling Isle of Ire raise more questions than they answer. Are you a dwarf? Where's your pickax? If you're an elf, why don't you cobble? You'd think with all your gold, you could invest in some land, perhaps a title, and improve your station. Instead, you hide it in meteorologically-determined locations. You're getting killed on inflation, little friend!

Posts: 9036 | Location: Belfast, NI | Registered: April 16, 2002Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Wayfarer
posted Hide Post

Picture of OnTheHalfShell
posted Hide Post

Posts: 218 | Location: Gameplayer in Botticelli's Sea | Registered: March 18, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Weebs, curmudgeon extraordinaire
posted Hide Post

Posts: 589 | Location: Bah! Humbug! gameplayer | Registered: October 09, 2007Reply With QuoteReport This Post