Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    Wanted: Coraline Comic Con 2007 Poster
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Wanted: Coraline Comic Con 2007 Poster
 Login/Join

posted
Please, my Coraline poster from the 2007 Comic Con has been destroyed during a move. This was the prize of my collection. It's the heavy stock poster (roughly 11 by 17) featuring the concept art for what would become the final poster (Coraline in front of the door). The poster was printed before the release date was moved, so it says "In theatres Summer 2008" at the bottom.

I figure that more than a few of these went out, and there's probably a few sitting in poster tubes just waiting for their day in the sun. If you could see fit to parting with yours, I will happily pay you what you think is fair.

I hope this works. email me: myspoonistoobig@hotmail.com

A link to what it looks like:
http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_K4nc...oraline-comiccon.jpg

This message has been edited. Last edited by: misterfizzy,

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dollgirl
posted Hide Post
Have you tried Ebay?

Posts: 8 | Location: Under Your Bed | Registered: October 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
First place I looked. Thanks for the suggestion, though.

Posts: 2 | Registered: October 26, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dollgirl
posted Hide Post
Yeah, figured I'd give it a try. But I think we might we the only people left posting on this section of the boards, so maybe you should try elsewhere. D:

Posts: 8 | Location: Under Your Bed | Registered: October 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post