Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    The music/soundtrack
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

The music/soundtrack
 Login/Join

Freelance metaphor inspector
Picture of JP
posted
I am in love with this music. I think it was done soooo well, and added greatly to the texture of the movie. I'm particularly enthralled with the music from the garden scene (and that is played in the garden section of the web site).

Does anyone know if/when the soundtrack will be available for download? I don't need to buy a CD, in fact I'd rather have just the mp3s.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Heh. Nothing definitive popped up on a google, but when I plugged in the search directly into amazon, it came up just fine. *shrug*

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Posts: 22785 | Location: here | Registered: June 15, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of JP
posted Hide Post
Huh, looking at the track list, though, it doesn't appear to be in any particular order?!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

my tumblr

Picture of Mictecacihuatl
posted Hide Post
Soundtracks are rarely in the order of appearance in the movies or shows that they're from. There's also usually some songs that are missing.

The soundtrack's also available on iTunes if you prefer that to Amazon.

~~~

"There are those who have suggested that the tendency of a cat to play with its prey is a merciful one -- after all, it permits the occasional funny little running snack to escape, from time to time. How often does your dinner get to escape?"

Posts: 2 | Location: California, USA | Registered: February 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Cassie
posted Hide Post
I bought it on iTunes right when I got home the first time I saw it. If you like the soundtrack, the composer, Bruno Coulais, did a French film that I love called Les Choristes. Good score there, too.

Posts: 6 | Location: Suburbs of Minneapolis, MN | Registered: March 08, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Scyfer
posted Hide Post
I saw the movie the first day it came out and searched for a soundtrack on itunes when i got home. I was surprised they actually had it, and I have been listening to it since. My favorites are "Dreaming" and "Exploration". It's pretty good music to go to sleep to too.

Posts: 6 | Registered: April 27, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
Does anyone know where to find lyrics to the songs on the Coraline soundtrack? I have searched the web and come up with some interesting results to say the least.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 22, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dollgirl
posted Hide Post
How much does it cost to buy the soundtrack on iTunes? I love the music but I'm low on cash a lot of the time.

Posts: 8 | Location: Under Your Bed | Registered: October 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nevereverland
posted Hide Post
Hi, I'm a newbie :-)

My fave Neil books are:
Neverwhere
Coraline
and I love the sandman graphic novel.

I love Rasputina and was very pleased with the song "Coraline"

*Call me button eyes*

If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?

Posts: 62 | Location: Everywhere all at once | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of buttonfreak
posted Hide Post
aint there a song at the mouse festival i went to a ouse festival before Wink

Posts: 6 | Registered: April 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post