Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    Coraline - a doll made after reading a book and before watching a film
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

Coraline - a doll made after reading a book and before watching a film
 Login/Join

posted
My sister made a present for me, and it was the best I could ever dream of. We both do admire mr. Gaiman's books. And Coraline was the first one mr. Gaiman's book we read. So my sister Kate made a Coraline for me, using book, imagination and polymerclay. I do love this doll and would like to show her.

http://community.livejournal.c...layfimo/2178004.html

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 01, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Jaya Lakshmi
posted Hide Post
Your sister is talented . . . lovely Coraline doll (especially with the eyes.)

Posts: 17 | Registered: August 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
posted Hide Post
I wasn't sure I wanted to click on the pic to see the doll--I was afraid what the eyes would look like.

Posts: 1 | Registered: September 11, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
has no member title
Picture of His Noodle Girl
posted Hide Post
It's wonderful!

__
I like it maybe 63 percent!

Posts: 15475 | Location: Bouncing round in bathrooms! | Registered: October 19, 2005Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of dollgirl
posted Hide Post
This is spectacular! I kind of wish she had looked like this in the movie! I too am making a doll inspired by Coraline. I'll post pictures here as soon as I'm done.

Posts: 8 | Location: Under Your Bed | Registered: October 13, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of nevereverland
posted Hide Post
Lovely doll: -)

*Call me button eyes*

If vegetarians eat vegetables what do humanitarians eat?

Posts: 62 | Location: Everywhere all at once | Registered: December 12, 2009Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of Sliver of Silver
posted Hide Post
Coraline dolls are actually available here. A friend got one as a gift for her birthday last month. I'll see if I can get picture.

Posts: 8 | Registered: October 28, 2008Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Picture of buttonfreak
posted Hide Post
umm not to be rude but that doll does not look like coraline the hair is a little off Frown

Posts: 6 | Registered: April 16, 2011Reply With QuoteReport This Post