Neil Gaiman    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com    www.NeilgaimanBoard.com  Hop To Forum Categories  Neil's Other Works  Hop To Forums  Coraline    My new niece Coraline is due 11.12.13!!!!
Go
New
Find
Notify
Tools

My new niece Coraline is due 11.12.13!!!!
 Login/Join

posted
My new niece, Coraline, is due 11.12.13!!!!

My first niece Madeline, born 8.9.10 (what a coincidence that Coraline is due 11.12.13) chose her new sister's name. My niece loves the movie Coraline and kept calling my sister-in-law's belly Coraline; the name has stuck and Coraline is coming in just a few short weeks!

I am wondering if there is any way to get a hold of Mr. Gaiman and get a signed copy of the book or the movie poster? I think it would be amazing gift to give my new niece and I would be forever grateful.

Does anyone have any suggestions? I am going to try to attend to an evening with Neil Gaiman and Amanda Palmer in NYC but there are no guarantees I will be able to get a signed copy for my new niece.

Thanks in advance for your help!

Posts: 1 | Registered: October 23, 2013Reply With QuoteReport This Post
Administrator
Picture of Smaug
posted Hide Post
Congratulations on your new neice.

I normally look here for signed Neil things, but it doesn't look like Coraline is currently availbable sorry - it looks like your current best bet is to catch him at a signing, although he is doing less and less of those, or perhaps ebay.

http://www.neilgaiman.net/signed.php - for offical signed Neil Stuff.

~
I prefer to live in a country that's small, and old, and where no one would ever have the NERVE to wear a cape in public, whether they could leap tall buildings in a single bound or not.

the parrot... ...gets tiresome.
the parrot... ...i ate him.

CHIKKINZ?

Posts: 20596 | Location: England | Registered: June 21, 2001Reply With QuoteReport This Post